Chapter 7

I BECOME SUPREME LADY OF THE BATHROOM

Once I got over the fact that my Latin teacher was a horse, we had a nice tour, though I was careful not to walk behind him. I'd done pooper-scooper patrol in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade a few times, and, I'm sorry, I did not trust Chiron's back end the way I trusted his front.

The centaur turned towards Daria, She blushed and started sputtering before sighing and simply smiling at him, perhaps understanding what he had been trying to do.

While the demigods and Daria's friends were laughing at her predicament .

We passed the volleyball pit. Several of the campers nudged each other. One pointed to the minotaur horn I was carrying. Another said, "That's her."

Most of the campers were older than me. Their satyr friends were bigger than Grover, all of them trotting around in orange CAMP HALF-BLOOD T-shirts, with nothing else to cover their bare shaggy hindquarters. I wasn't normally shy, but the way they stared at me made me uncomfortable. I felt like they were expecting me to do a flip or something.

Fabian and Gideon looked at each other, grinning – they had a feeling that was exactly what the group of people had been thinking  staring at her. "Well, can you ?," they asked in sync.

" I do" she answered to which she was met with sneers from the other pureblood women. Walburga started sneering and screeched that she is a disappointment and behave in an unlady like way and how Regulus should not be with her and asking Lord Black to make a marriage contract between Regulus and the Carrow heiress. 

This earned a scorching glare from Regulus. 

"You will not make a marriage contract between myself and Alecto. Daria and James are my soulmates I will not marry anyone other than them. I love them" Regulus exclaimed.

"What? Why were we not informed of this?" questioned Walburga.

"I agree this should have been brought towards us  what would you do if we had signed a marriage contract for you" Orion said 

"I was aware of this Orion. Do sit down you would need my approval and Regulus had confided with me I wouldn't have approved of any contract made for Regulus" Lord Black revealed.

After this revelation the students were whispering with one another while the Demigods were watching what was happening with open mouths.

Alecto was seething to know that she would never get married to Regulus she was promised that she would get married to him by walburga her third cousin once removed.

Regulus and James exchanged a look and brought out a box each at the same time and asked permission to court with a necklace (Regulus) and Ring (James) respectively. Daria accepted with a happy smile.  A/N: see the picture above.

while their friends wolf whistled and congratulated the throuple. Poseidon was happy to see his daughter happy and did not make a scene.

And the movie continues after everyone settles down.

I looked back at the farmhouse. It was a lot bigger than I'd realized—four stories tall, sky blue with white trim, like an upscale seaside resort. I was checking out the brass eagle weather vane on top when something caught my eye, a shadow in the uppermost window of the attic gable. Something had moved the curtain, just for a second, and I got the distinct impression I was being watched.