quattordici // chapter fourteen

' BOAT CRASH, NEWS DISAST., SAIKI N ASHER ARE HERE TO LAST '

, SAIKI N ASHER ARE HERE TO LAST '

📍🎀📍

As Asher typically found himself during class, a leg poked out from underneath the desk as he faced Saiki. His classmates had been planning trips and adventures for their upcoming break, and he wanted to get in on the action.

"Saiki?"

"Yes?" He glanced at the male speaking to him before looking back to where he had before.

"Are you gonna be busy this week?"

Saiki shook his head.

"Good, then you have plenty of time for me. We can go to that cafe you mentioned, and maybe... I dunno. We can figure it out as we go. Maybe catch a movie one day."

'Sounds very unplanned. That's a lot of work.'

He shrugged. "Why not."

"Really!?" The brunette was surprised he gave in to his plans so easily. He pressed forward against his desk and, to his surprise again, Saiki nodded.

'Hell yeah! Maybe I can even convince him to go out of town with me... God, I'm such a romantic.'

Little did he know, his plans wouldn't go exactly as planned.

• ——— •

Asher had lost himself in a trance after the confirmation from Saiki, sloppily forming plans for their week in his head for the rest of the class. His crush was kind enough to, essentially, let him down and tell him the change of plans. And, honestly, hr completely shut it down at first. A cruise was hella expensive, and hearing it'd be on Saiko's boat made him feel no better.

But catching wind of Teruhashi's name had him switching up quickly. No way would he leave Saiki to the hands of that conniving snake! So, several days later, he found himself standing on a huge deck with people standing in front of a huge boat. Like, gigantic.

"How can someone possibly be this fuckin' dumb with riches?" Embarrassingly enough, he was in awe as he looked up to the metal that was probably four times his height. He had never been on a cruise before, so he actually was excited, especially to spend it with a certain someone..

They climbed aboard, Saiko guiding them through the ship, and the group couldn't help but vocalize their amazement. It was no surprise to see how shocked they were to realize just how rich the guy was.

"Heh," the grey haired boy laughed, "poor people get excited so easily. Just wait for what you'll see next."

"It's like a luxury hotel," Yumehara spoke, eyes sparkling as they walked through the long hall.

Kaidou looked just as satisfied, although he kept it retained to a relaxed smirk. "This could really turn out to be a fine cruise."

No more than 5 minutes later, Kaidou's faced had morphed to look like he was experiencing constipation, and he was heaving heavily. He totally jinxed himself.