tredici // chapter thirteen

' YOU'RE INSENSITIVE, BUT HE'LL FORGIVE YOU ANYWAY '

📍🎀📍

Asher and Saiki saw each other against the following day. The brunette had fallen asleep once more with the comfort of his crush next to him, and Saiki had woken up not too long afterward. He was lucky he had woken up so soon. Not only would he had turned Asher to stone, but the brunette was close to crushing him with his entire body.

They've been in class for a few hours now, and the two of them were now in their open period. He was currently talking with Aren, Kaidou, and Nendou before he went off to look for Saiki. Their conversation was short and nothing worth remembering, honestly.

He noticed Saiki standing close to the entrance of the classroom as he began to make his way out. He approached from behind slowly, wanting to snoop in whatever conversation he was having before interjecting. What can he say, he was a curious guy:

'Is that Teruhashi and Imu? I never that he'd give either of them the time of day.'

'Me neither.'

Asher clicked his tongue, and Saiki turned to look at him. He's been caught! The pink haired man had to hold back the small smirk from Asher's jealousy.

"I have something to do. I'll be back."

"Can't I come with you?"

"I'd rather you not." Saiki began to walk off, turning around once more when he heard Asher's footsteps echoing his own. "I'll be quick. Stay."

Talking to Asher like a dog worked surprisingly well, his imaginary ears drooping as his master made his way to whatever secret meeting he had. Asher wasn't the most obedient person, he'd say, because as soon as Saiki turned a corner he made his move. 'What's he gotta do that so fucking secretive..?'

The brunette "secretly" trailed a few feet behind Saiki, away from class and down a few hallways, leading to one that was completely empty. He waited behind a corner, spying Imu walking down the same hall Saiki was walking into. Although it felt a bit sketchy, it was Saiki they were talking about.

'This feels oddly planned...'

'Well, it was on my end.'

"Saiki! Can I talk with you?" When the blonde had caught eye of his pink hair, she rushed towards him. "Um.. do you have a girlfriend?"

The eavesdropper's eyebrows rose to his hairline. 'Oh my god, what is happening?'

Saiki shook his head. He shook his head quickly, almost too quickly... It was giving desperate. (Saiki rolled his eyes at this thought.)

"Oh! So.. how do you feel about,, me?"

He gave her a thumbs up. Asher had to bite his tongue to hold back his laughter. He knew the guy didn't like to talk, but that was hilarious.