sette // chapter seven

' LETS TALK MORE. '

📍🎀📍

📍🎀📍

All Saiki had wanted was to get his power stabilizers fixed. He wanted the job to be quick and easy so he could burry back home. That's all he wanted. However, it was clear to Saiki that nothing ever went his way.

Since his parents were so scatter-brained, it took almost two hours after getting off the plane to meet with his brother. And even after getting his stabilizers fixed, his brother sent the older two on a date. So now he was stuck listening to Kusuke's mindless rambles.

'His inferiority complex gets more worse every time I see him.'

To speed up the process, Saiki teleported them both. Instead of being outside, they were now inside a hotel room.

"Wow! Teleportation is really such an amazing thing," Kusuke noted.

'Hold on. I must be hearing things.' Kusuo looked around the room, his brother watching with a smirk.

"Ah, that's right. They're in the room right next to us."

In the other room, Kaidou and Nendo were talking together. To their side, Asher was peacefully sleeping, unbothered by anything around him.

"Hey buddy, look! It looks like the drawings that would be in manga."

"Weren't we brought here for some kind of surprise?" Kaidou ignored Nendo. "What if this was a trap set by the Dark Reunion?!"

"What they hell are they doing here!?" Kusuo 'shouted' at Kusuke.

"Oh, I called them before you arrived. 'Kusuo's coming to London, why don't you come and surprise him?' I sent them plane tickets and everything!"

"Oh, come on! They would never call for something that obvious—"

'Actually, they totally would.' Saiki facepalmed.

"Alright, so why'd you bring them here?"

"Play a game with me, Kusuo." He smiled to his younger brother, sitting on the edge of a bed. "A game of tag across the city of London!"

"Uhhh..."

"I lost at rock-paper-scissors, so I'll be it. You'll have three hours. As long as you don't leave London, you can take any kind of transportation. What do you think? Sounds fun?'

"What's the point? London's as big as 23 wards in Japan combined."

"You're gonna take those three with you, so you can't use your power as freely—"

"No way," he deadpanned.

"Did I mention that if you win, I'll treat you to any sweet they offer in the afternoon?"