undici // chapter eleven

' SAIKO BORINGNESS, BUT ASHER & SAIKI R BEING CUTE '

📍🎀📍

Winter break ended just as quickly as it started, and students were filling schools once more. This included transfer students— one being Saiko Metori.

'His surname is uncomfortably close to Saiki...'

Saiko immediately left an unpleasant impression on Asher, his snobbish and stuck-up attitude rubbing him in all the wrong ways. Fortunately for him, Saiko was moreso focused on Teruhashi, which would hopefully get both of them to keep away from himself and Saiki.

"Asher, Saiki," the teacher called the two boys as they were walking out of class, "would you two do me a favor and get these papers to our new transfer? I need to make sure he gets these papers back, and I'm quite busy right now."

The assigned brunette frowned deeply. "Shouldn't someone like Hairou be doing this?" What a way to ruin all of his plans for the day.

"He isn't around, and as I said, I'm much too busy. Hurry on, now."

'How unfortunate.'

• ——— •

"I can't believe we have to go to that snob's house."

"I wonder if he lives in a dark castle, with a dragon that swarms around it..!"

"I'm hungry."

'Why did these idiots tag along?'

Asher sighed, annoyed with the talkative bunch already. "The teacher told me and Saiki to go. You guys did not have to come..."

'Always ruining our alone time...'

'Actually, maybe it's better this way.'

"Of course we had to come," Aren bumped his shoulder, "We have to make sure we're there for our brothers! Especially while in enemy territory..!"

"Your gangster talk is coming out again."

"No, he's got a point," Kaidou chimed, his fingers rubbing the bottom of his chin.

The brunette sighed. "It's not even gonna be anything serious. We're dropping off a paper, then leaving."

"Oh, oh! I think we're here!" The group of boys approached a large... looming house.

"Okay, now what the fuck? This is just annoying," frowned at the mansion.

"W- why is it so big!?" Aren stood in shock, quickly recovering. "Well, the building in front of my house is just as big as this, so this is nothing."

Saiki went forward to push the gate open, but it spread on its own. "Woaaah, so cool. It's like magic!" Nendou gaped.

"It's just an automatic door, Nendou."