Chapter 8: Claimed by the Alpha

Start from the beginning

I walk inside slowly.

The room was big and caught my attention at first. The floor was made of marble and everywhere was clean. The wall was dark and made me wonder if Xavier only loves dark colours or if he was only trying to show his wicked personality.

Then I saw him. He was in front of the desk, at the corner of the room, writing. He looks so tense and serious. He looks even calmer like this.

People spoke about how Xavier could get when people touch his things, not to talk of his woman. I don't know if I should be glad he hasn't killed me.

“Undress!” a deep gruff reached me suddenly.

It caught me off guard. At first, I thought I had imagined it. I mean the Alpha barely acknowledges my presence.

“I don't like repeating myself.”

Oh, really! No wonder Elixir thinks he and Tito should have been mates. They think alike.

He looked up suddenly and I saw a flash of horror in his eyes.

A cold shiver ran down my spine at his expressionless face. It feels like he was the demon.

I suppressed another shiver and started undressing slowly.

His gaze was on me but I couldn't bear to look at him. So, I look away.

Yet, I could still feel his eyes on me, watching my every movement. I'm sure he's enjoying every torment he's surrendering me to.

That was his plan anyway.

Within seconds, I was half-naked in front of him. I hug myself unconsciously.

He stands suddenly and walks towards me. He walks with effortless grace and his steps demand order.

He stops so close to me and his eyes wander. Perhaps he likes what he sees.

I mean I've been thinking of a solution but what more could be easier than the Alpha's heart?

If only I could make him acknowledge me. Wouldn't that make everything easier?

I have nothing to lose. He's my fated mate anyway. Besides, I just need him to unlock my wolf.

With his fingers, he tilts my chin to look at him. I was expecting to see something familiar there, something that would give me hope.

But I saw nothing. He was expressionless. If he knew how to mask his emotions well or he just didn't feel anything, that was what I didn't know.

His lips collide with mine suddenly and I freeze for what seems like eternity.

However, there was nothing deep as he took me further. It felt like lust. Then it struck me what he told me the last time we met.

‘Then be ready to perform your duty as one’

He grunts suddenly and backs off. Yet again, it was as if I burned him. It wasn't at all what I expected.

“Get naked, Autumn, you heard that!” His harsh words resound in my ears. There was a hint of frustration in them.

I shiver uncontrollably. No! This wasn't what I wanted. If I wasn't going to give myself to my mate, then it should be the man I love. And definitely not like this.

He turns away and starts to undress.

I stood still for a moment, as I watched his back. I was too shocked to even say a word. It feels like I wasn't even in this world.

“Fuck this!” He mutters thickly under his breath when a button falls off.

As I watched his back, I thought of attacking him but the thought soon flew out of the window. It was useless! I would only make the Alpha angrier.

My breath hitch in my heart as my hands finally move. I knew the consequences of defiling Tito, talk more of the Alpha.

I clutch my panties and bra to my chest like a shield.

The tears drop on the clothes, making me realise I have been crying. I brush the tears off and manage a straight face.

I have to face this. It wouldn't hurt so much since he's my mate.

He turns around again and looks at me. He still hadn't freed himself of his pant trousers but his chest was bare. Like I've guessed, he has abs and I had that desire to reach for it.

My eyes roam around and I wonder if his ass was as perfect as the bulge I'm looking at in his front.

Gosh, I must be going crazy.

“Brace your hands on the mattress,” he mutters, his eyes suddenly on me. His eyes were icy and cold.

I force my leg forward and comply slowly.

My hands trembled as he came on me. But the fear I felt early, was soon replaced with needs.

Warmth rushes into the place that his hands touch and I unexpectedly open up to him.

He's my mate after all.

A scream escapes my throat when he enters me suddenly. The fact that he wasn't even ready to beat about the bush. No foreplay, or prolonged kiss, just the thrust as if he was hungry_no angry!

No emotions and it hurt! Considering the fact that it's my first time.

“Fuck! So tight!” He mutters again, very much frustrated.

“Please, I_”

I was cut short when he pushed in again, very hard and well, so rough that my knuckles almost turned white.

I almost went crazy. My head was reeling and I couldn't even think properly. And the fact that he hasn't even fit inside me completely makes my heart skip several times.

When Xavier pushed in again, I couldn't take the pain again. I screamed and tried to turn away but the Alpha was already pinning me down with his hands.

I feel so caged and hopeless.

Pain rushed into me, a wall of it!

And he went deeper until he filled my inside.

I cry the more, my mind in a daze as my body tries to adjust to Xavier inside of me.

When he started moving, it was too fast.

The man is nothing but the devil himself.

I try to talk again, perhaps if I beg him he would listen but I feel rag and it looks like a lump was suddenly blocking my throat.

“You wanted me, didn't you?” He whispers into my ear dangerously, as he increases his space, slamming into me harder than I could ever imagine. “You want me to acknowledge you as my mate? You wanted this and you got it!” His frightening and thick voice adds a lot to my miserable life.

I cried louder until I could no longer and my consciousness slipped away.