𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘴

❪ ᴡɪʟᴅᴇꜱᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯: 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘷𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘴━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The worried father, panic-ridden twin, a huntress who lived in fear, the grandfather who struggled to breathe, the boyfriend, best friend and beta who loved a dead girl all sat in a waiting room.

Though Sophia wanted to say something, how she wasn't dead. Sophia knew the meaning behind the words, losing her mother broke a part of her heart. The beating organ only born to keep the blood flowing.

Each were waiting, waiting for the moment the doctor came out and spoke of how she was dead. Scott McCall was covered in her blood, it stained his hands, mind, and clothes. Leaving a constant image of a dead girl.

"What if she's dead?" It was the first words the Stilinski twin had spoken. "What if – what if I never get to hear her laugh, see her smile, her stupid jokes and her constant talk of pretty little liars. What if I never hear any of it again."

"Hey" she elbowed her twin "i'll happily talk about pretty little liars anytime"

A smile lifted upon the lips of the male twin "oh i know"

Noah's eyes met his sons, "She's a fighter" while his words spoke of reassurance, his face spoke of fear.

Sophia Stilisnki was a star, she shined bright, drawing attention to the sparkle she held. People adored her, wished on her, stared at her beauty but she slowly faded until she disappeared from the sky.

The girl stopped, "that feels slightly offensive, i'm not that bad"

"You were once" Lydia's voice spoke "You know that"

A shining star vanished from the thin air. She slowly began to shine, but the dim star stood unaware, dead and vanished. Sophia kept the breath in Noah and Stiles's lungs, she paid the bills, protected Stiles from the world and kept the demons at bay from the father.

Sophia swore a promise based on her mothers last words, to protect Stiles with her life but if she was dead – how would the boy survive?

Lydia's footsteps raced against the tiles "Where is she? Is she okay"

Noah stood to his feet, holding the girl to his arms "they haven't released any information yet" sobs passed Lydia's lips, Sophia was her heart and how could someone survive without a heart.

Lydia quickly rushed in to the waiting room, tears falling down her face

Chris's footsteps met the concrete of the outside,the wind brushing past his skin and his eyes finding the worried birth father. He knew the man couldn't wait inside, it would raise alert to the father with a gun.