𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮?

❪ ᴡɪʟᴅᴇꜱᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ❫

𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦: 𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘮?━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠.

Sophia and Stiles were sitting on the floor, the light glow of the tv playing mean girls

Sophia and Stiles were sitting on the floor, the light glow of the tv playing mean girls. The Stilinski sibling held blankets wrapped around them and Stiles's face was being painted with a clay mask

Jeremy lips upturned, the Stilinski siblings were so close. He begged to have a relationship as they had with Elena but her eyes were always focused on the Salvatore brothers but he always had his aunt Jenna

"I don't understand why i have to do this" Stiles spoke, trying to squirm around

Sophia's eyes glared into his soul "Stop moving"

The sound of a knock at the door allowed a sigh to leave Stiles's lips "Oh thank god"

"It's just the pizza, i'll be back– Don't touch it" Sophia stood, walking towards the door. She never expected to see Gerard Argent.

He stood with his hands crossed, a kind smile plastered onto his face but his eyes, they held the truth. He wanted something from her, she knew the look – everyone looked at her like that.

Chris saw the look in his eyes. Adeline was Gerard's prodigy, he perfected a monster with her and when he saw Sophia, he saw Adeline.

Sophia's eyes flickered back to Stiles whose eyes were glued to the scream "Uh- can i help you?"

"I was wondering if we could talk, I would like to know more about my great granddaughter, maybe i come in?"

"No" Sophia spoke instant

Gerard's smile turned to smirk, taking a step forward towards the girl "Because of your brother, what was his name– Stiles"

Sophia cuddled into her brother and his arm rested around her, Stiles was always used against Sophia becuase they knew she would do anything to protect the ones she loved.