Is it a Deal? Delegation? or Demand?

Bael Pov.

After dealing with the insect, I moved on to the issue of This Monster Infestation.
According to Carlos, this incident occurred just a few days ago, which Gabriel-san told me was right when I had gotten Transmigrated here.

Is this just a coincidence or some clue, it's not clear. Just when I was about to dismantle the barrier, i noticed that Duke from the Noble Faction, Richard I think was his name hesitate, he looked as if he was struggling with something but didn't know how to say it.

Bael: Hm? Richard-dono, if you have anything to say please don't hesitate to speak it out.

Richard: It's nothing Lord Bael....but..are you sure you can possibly take down all of those monsters at once? Shouldn't you wait for our soldiers to arrive?

Bael: *Chuckles * Don't underestimate me Sir Richard. I hope i don't have to duel you too to let you know, that my strength is sufficient enough.

Richard: No! No not at all *titters*.

Bael: That's good to know.

Just when I dismantled the Barrier, the monsters who were inside the mines sensed the magic energy which trapped them in disappear and rushed outside.

When they saw the humans, their instinct to kill took over and charged at the first 'human' standing at the front, who was Bael.

Bael: [Mass Hold Species] x 4

Just with the spell that in the original Shalltear used against the Quagoas, all the monsters got caught in the magic spell, unable to move.
All they could do was growl at the humans.

Bael: 'Well that's anticlimactic, I had imagined there would be something more interesting, maybe a strong monster but all of them are just like the Quagoas in the series. Did this situation happened because someone mined deep enough to reach their nest? Most probably'

Bael: Still, just for precaution. [Dragon Shock]

A low tier version of [Dragon Thunderbolt] was used, killing one-third of the monsters.

Bael:[ Summon: Lizard Men]

Invoking this summon, summoned a group of lizard men, armed with polearms to assist you. In the game they would be used as cannon fodder, because most were only of lvl30 but here they are kinda useful.

I could have summoned them using Magicules, but I decided to go the Death Knight route, using the dead bodies as medium.
Which was successful,I wonder if angels could be summoned like this too. Quite ironic it would be if it were possible.

Bael: Lizardmen, go inside the mines and search for any monsters, just like them.

Lizardmen: As you command, Oh Supreme One.

Just like that they all went inside and dispersed.
I had some reasons behind Summoning them, one was that Lizardmen could tunnel or go through narrow areas and were suited for closed combats. Which would be useful in situations like this.

Second was that I didn't want to show the humans that I was capable of Summoning anything stronger than this, like Death Knights or Dragons. Even if they assumed i could, It won't matter if they were unsure of it.

Hiding my strength meant, I will get more 'trouble' in the future and more opportunities for me.

These are the two main reasons , there were some more but they leaned on the more experimentation side.

---
While Bael was thinking he did a good job hiding his true potential, what he didn't know was that just the feat of summoning Living beings out of nowhere was something noone had ever heard of.