Shock and Fear Of the World

Bael Pov..

The Next Day

After What happened yesterday with my first meeting of the Humans of this world and The sudden revalation from my Guardians that I had Planed to conquer the world which even I, who was supposed to be the one to Know of all people didn't know...*sigh* I hadn't even started to form a plan that far you know?.

Anyways, now I was in my Personal Quarters, or my bedroom in lamen's Term.
My bedroom, as with all the Luxurious and Gaudy theme of the castle was the same.
A king-sized bed in the middle with a Full body mirror in the side, beside it was a Large wardrobe which had an assortment of different Dresses i haven't bothered to look into. I am more comfortable with what I am wearing right now.

Hey Gabriel,

{Yes Lord Bael}

I have noticed that until now, I have not felt any hunger or fatigue, is this because of my race?

{Yes, Although Normal dragons needs food and get fatigued, you are an Overlord Class Dragon who can suppliment your needs from the Magicules in the surrounding.}

I see, this also mean i don't sweat or any of the other nasty business right?

{yes}

Great!!

As a human, It was always an Inconvenience to go through all this tedious things so knowing that I was free from this  mundane restrictions made me happy.

Now, onto the real and 'serious' plans.

From the Meeting, I have learnt that the humans are very weak.. pitifully so.
But I can't be sure, Gemmera is not a country I had heard being mentioned in the original series, could have been wiped out before canon events started or maybe This world is really an AU..

The conclusion that I can get to is that if I take Gemmera as an average Human Country and That Carlos as a Mage with relative Standing in the higher ranks of the kingdom, they are indeed weak.

If I had been ignorant of this world's plots i would have led my guard down significantly, knowing that they are weak did ease my cautious mind though I know people like Rudra, Hinata, did exist. People who had crossed the limits of human potential and evolved as Saints or pseudo saints.

If this is the past of Tensura then there could be more Saint or enlightened humans running around, but from the desperation in Carlos's groups leads me to believe they have none. Cause if an enlightened did existed in their kingdom then they wouldn't have the need to come here.

But for me it was the best outcome I could have for my Debut in this world. A being who would be known for his Generosity who would lend his hands to those who requested it.... though with ulterior motives.

All these thoughts ran in a millisecond inside my mind when I sensed a little magic fluctuations fron the ring Guy had given me, the Original ring for the Demonlords to communicate.

[Yoo Bael! I have called for a Walpurgis to introduce you to the other members. As you requested I have delayed it till now but the time limit has passed]

Bael: [I don't mind Guy, infact this is the perfect moment for you to call Walpurgis]

[Is that so? Well anyways Rain will come to get you soon, because of the teleportation restrictions in your castle, Rain will teleport outside the entrance]

Bael:[alright]

And the communication ended.

As i stood up from my bed I went out of my room to see Medusa dutifully standing beside the door.