The Kidnappers (by me and my friends)

Me

Once upon a time, there was a little Russian girl named Dimitrichka. That morning when she left for school, her father, Alexei Smirnoff, said "Сбогом, Димитричка!" like he did every single morning. She waved goodbye and left for school, oblivious to the dark turn her day would soon take...

At school, Dimitrichka played with her friends, Mitko and Igor. It was a totally normal school day, up until 2:03 pm. She was called down to the front office, because her parents had gotten into a mysterious car crash.

Worried, she went outside where her uncle Plamen, whom she hadn't seen since she was five, came to pick her up. But when she got home, she found her seemingly healthy parents in the kitchen. They told her there'd been a mistake and there was no car accident.

Suspicious, but relieved, Dimitrichka went upstairs. That's when she noticed a crumpled newspaper in the trashcan. She went over and took it out, curious of it's contents.

She froze in horror when she read the headline of the newspaper:

'THE INFAMOUS KIDNAPPERS KNOWN AS 'THE KING AND QUEEN OF DISGUISE' HAVE JUST ESCAPED PRISON'.

My bestie<3

Dimitrichka but the pieces together and realized that her 'parents' might actually not be her parents. But she didn't want to assume anything, so she decided to wait so that she could be sure.

Her suspicions were all but confirmed when her father sent her off to school with 'Хорошего дня в школе!' instead of his usual phrase.

When she went to school, she decided not to say anything because nobody would believe her.

But she had a plan for what she would do after school.

My sister

After school, Dimitrichka went to the police station and told Timothy, the American police officer who lived there for some reason, about the kidnappers. But Timothy was too busy eating donuts to take her seriously.

Disappointed in the Russian police system, Dimitrichka had no choice but to return home to her kidnappers.

She went up to her room without talking to her 'parents'. But after a few minutes, she heard a knock at the door.

"Dimitrichka, come on, dear. We're going on a little trip." the imposter said in her father's voice.

Dimitrichka panicked, knowing that she definitely shouldn't go anywhere with these people. So she jumped out the window.

She was only on the second floor so she was mostly unharmed. With a twisted ankle, she hobbled all the way to Mitko's house where he agreed to let her spend the night, even though he didn't believe her kidnapper story.

My other sister

Mitko's parents weren't home so Mitko brought out the vodka. Him and Dimitrichka got drunk and partied. Then they went up onto the roof but then Mitko fell off and Dimitrichka had to call an ambulance.

Me

The next morning, Dimitrichka was awoken by a knock at the door. Still slightly intoxicated and not thinking clearly, she opened the door. It was her kidnappers.

The kidnappers grabbed her arm and forced her to come with them back home. They locked her in her room while they stripped the house of it's valuables and prepared for their trip.

They took away all Dimitrichka's electronics and locked her window. With no way to contact the police, all Dimitrichka could do was write down everything in her diary and hope someone found it.

A few days went by and the kidnappers didn't let Dimitrichka out if her room and didn't give her food.

On the third day, Timothy finally payed them a visit, because he hadn't seen Dimitrichka in a while and thought that maybe her kidnapper story had been true after all.

The 'parents' let him into her room, giving her a warning look and threatening her so that she wouldn't tell him anything.

Dimitrichka didn't say anything to the officer but she discretely gestured at her diary. He understood and managed to grab it and hide it up his shirt on his way out.

A few hours later, a dozen armed police officers were waiting at the door, demanding the kidnappers come out with their hands up.

The kidnappers quickly grabbed Dimitrichka and went to the garage. They tossed her in the back of the van and sped off before the police could react.

My friend

The only food in the van was a jug of Red Bull, which Dimitrichka drank and some moldy sandwiches.

She asked the kidnappers where they were going and they told her that they were going to their secret bunker, because it's not like there was anything poor Dimitrichka could do.

"Are my parents there?" she asked them.

They said yes, so she stopped asking questions.

Me

Once they arrived, they locked Dimitrichka in a really smelly room with nothing but a bed and some rocks.

She followed the disgusting smell to the space under the bed, where she saw the bodies of her parents. She cried and felt even more determined to get away from her kidnappers. So she began to formulate a plan to escape.

She started banging on the door, saying that she needed to pee. After a minute, they opened the door, put her hands in handcuffs and led her to a dingy bathroom.

There, she peed out all the Red Bull and used two rocks she'd brought to start a fire by knocking them together. They sparked and the Red Bull pee lit up and the toilet went up in flames.

The kidnappers rushed in to put it out, which was the perfect distraction.

Dimitrichka ran out and managed to get to the nearest police station without getting caught. The kidnappers were caught and Dimitrichka was free.

She moved in with her grandparents and lived happily ever after<3