Chapter #8

Alya's Pov

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

I look at my parents in horror, why? I feel like I should have known this would happen so why didn't I see it why didn't they- did they really think this through I mean I know they fight and I know they believe different things but they wouldn't rip our family apart just for that right? Right?

" W-what? W-what do you mean? Why? I mean I know you guys fight but why? You really want to rip this family apart?" I look at them watching their faces contort. My father looks like he's being stabbed in the heart for just telling me my mother on the other hand looks angry while my brother looks happy and that's when he speaks up.

" Come on sis you didn't really think this wasn't gonna last right? They fight left and right, heck they fight about fighting."

I knew he was right I just couldn't comprehend the fact that they were really planning to split up it seemed so unreal I had once wished for them to get a divorce when I was younger because my mother yelled at me for been friends with a Earth girl, my father had come to my defense saying I could hang out with whoever I wanted that's when the fighting started I could clearly remember fights that had started because of ME.

It was because of me I knew it had to have been all the fights I can remember them having were because my mother didn't like something I did but my father was fine with it. It was my fault I am the reason they are getting a divorce. I looked around the now bland looking house trying to find an escape; I knew the door was behind me but if I left I would have to talk to someone even worse Adrian I didn't want to avoid him but it seemed inevitable.

I ran up to my room, tears I didn't even know were falling down my face now were I Called Alice sobbing at that point trying to tell her what had happened.

" Alice! Alice!" I said crying. " They- their getting a divorce!" I said, I heard her say something about Adrien and her coming over but it was too hard to focus on anything clear. I soon heard the dial tone and turned my phone off. I sat in my room hearing my parents yell about what happened. I knew my brother was gone and he left while I was going upstairs, not that I cared. I heard the doorbell ring and my parents stopped yelling to answer the door. I soon heard footsteps running up the stairs. I heard my door open and voices asking me if I was okay. I shook my head no and and I looked up seeing Adrien and Alice kneeling in front of me.

" Hey hey look at me okay everything will be okay" Adrien said pulling me to him while Alice got up and shut and locked the door tears continued flooding my eyes as I sobbed and said.

"It's my fault they always fought because of me."

"No they didn't, they love you" Alice said, pulling me away from Adrien and into her arms I tightly hug her back. I nod trying to believe her. I look ever at Adrien watching me worryingly I unhook myself from Alice and move over to Adrien tears still fight to fall from my red swollen eyes. I hug him tightly and he instantly hugs me back. I hear someone knock on the door asking for me but Alice takes care of it saying.

" She fell asleep were gonna stay here so when she wakes up she won't be alone"

I tell myself I need to thank her for that later when I have the energy. My eyes fight to stay open as Adrien softly plays with my hair whispering to me that everything will be okay; I soon let myself be overcome by sleep.

Alice's Pov

Seeing her asleep and comfortable in Adrien's arms makes me happy. I've always been here for her when things like this happen. Her parents have been fighting for a long time; this time they took it to the end their leaving each other. I knew this would happen and I know she did too but I feel like everything that has been happening lately took her mind off of the fact that her parents don't love each other anymore. It's Hard to say. I know that she never wanted to talk about it before because she hated the thought of her parents not loving each other. I was in my own thoughts for a while until I heard Adrien ask.

"What happened between her parents?"

She dreaded this question because it wasn't her story to tell but she couldn't just say nothing so she said.

"They fight because her mom doesn't believe that Water and air should mix with fire and earth because well she's never really explained why she didn't want us to mix." I explained watching his face, he nodded and went back to watching Alya.

Adrien's Pov

I Watched the girl I had come to have a crush on lay on me asleep with red puffy eyes from crying that her parents are getting a divorce. From what Alice had told me with what I had gathered from that night in the park. There were many things happening with her family than what the happy and always cheery Alya let on she was suffering alone; aside from Alice but I know Alya didn't tell her everything she couldn't and she might not tell me either but atleast I was someone she trusted enough to actually tell me anything I was happy with that. So here I sat playing with her soft chestnut brown hair while she was sleeping soundly.

Alya's Pov

As I woke up I heard people talking back and forth about going to the park or to the pool I roll over which brought their conversation to a halt, I open my eyes seeing Adrien with Alice. They were sitting next to each other talking before but now their attention was on me. They walk over to me and sit down on my bed. I realize I was now on, I remember falling asleep by Adrien.

"How are you feeling, Alya?" Alice asked me, looking worried. I wonder why until I remember why and I feel like throwing.

" Alya answer us please" Adrien says I look at him seeing his worried face as well. I thought about what to say but I couldn't say anything. I just didn't know what to say so I shook my head no and lie back down. I knew they didn't know what to say so I got the courage and asked.

"Can we go to the park please? I want to get out of the house." They both nod when I say this. I sit up and get out of bed. I pull on my converse before tying them, I grab my gray zip up sweater and walk to the park with Alice and Adrien trying to get my mind off the drama at home. They tell me jokes as we continue walking

"We should go to the mall or the pool like you guys were talking about before!" I say laughing at a joke they had told me before. They both keep this slightly worried expression on their faces as we walk but I knew they only meant well despite it kinda being annoying, I loved them both one maybe more than the other. I know I like him. I think I've known since he helped me In the park on Saturday. We continue walking to the park which seemed to take forever the longer we walk the more I thought about what happened the more anxiety I got; letting everything go to my head again I moved closer to Alice hoping she would notice the anxiety creeping out of me; she noticed right away and wrapped her arm around my shoulder it helped slightly. I looked over to Adrien. He looked lost I waved him over telling him.

"Come closer we won't bite!" I say chuckling trying to lighten the depressing mood. It worked; he came over through his arm on top of Alice's. I was now sandwiched between the two who were smiling and joking. I smiled with them as well. We finally made it to the park, Alice sits down with Adrien on the bench closest to the swing. While I went on the swing, I swung back and forth.

"Adrien push me?" I asked sorta anyway he complied nodding his head and walking over to me before gently pushing me I smile as I go higher and higher until I feel like I could touch the sky it's sunny, I felt the warm sun on my skin as I continue swinging and I smiled I was happy being with them the sky always made me feel like I could fly. I hear Adrien and Alice ask if I'm okay. I look over to them, stopping the swing and say.

" No, not right now. But I think I will be at some point."

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

Authors notes:

Thank you as always and have a good day/night!!!!

Vote(つ≧▽≦)つ

and

Comment (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧