Chapter #9

Alya's Pov 

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

It was a week later. I haven't hung out with Adrien or Alice at all because it was very busy at my house. My brother and mom decided to move out while me and dad would stay here. I know my dad gave them some money so they could find a place to stay because Alex was telling everybody about how he and mom got this huge mansion house I didn't even know they could afford. I also heard that they were having a housewarming party and people were being invited left and right, you can probably imagine who didn't get invited so on that particular Saturday me, Adrien, and Alice were all sitting on my couch together watching a movie not sure which one, we were not really paying attention, we were talking over the movie trying to decide what to do tomorrow.

"Let's go to the mall!" Alice said.

"No, let's go to the pool!" Adrien said then almost as if they had rehearsed it they both look to me waiting for me to make the final decision, I shook my head chuckling as I said.

"Why don't we go to both, the mall first and then the pool?" I said laughing when they both agreed immediately. I nod as we go to my room so we can plan more for the events coming tomorrow.

"Well ladies, what momentous plans do you have for tomorrow?" Adrien said trying to sound like someone from a long time ago, both me and Alice laughing while he starts to bow for his 'wonderful' acting is what he calls it but both me and Alice agree that the whole thing is just funny. Whenever he does this it always brings a smile to our faces as we continue to talk about the mall and pool.

"Okay, so in the morning we can leave around 10-10:30 ish and hang out at the mall until maybe 2:30-3 o-clock maybe" Alice suggested hearing a large sigh come from Adrien we looked at him where he was sitting at my desk chair.

"Well I don't want to have to hang out at the mall for however long many hours that is I'm gonna end up holding your guys bag's."

He says, sighing again, I chuckle and walk over to him.

"Come on Adrien you love me, We wouldn't make you hold that many bags please!"I say laughing with Alice as he accepts defeat and nods.

"Thank you!" I whisper in his ear before sitting in front of Alice so she can braid my hair, he again nods in response as I close my eyes while Alice braids my hair. While braiding my hair she starts talking to Adrien, maybe thinking I'm asleep.

"You're whipped Adrien seriously, you gave Alya one look and immediately said yes to what she wanted." She says chuckling while finishing my braid.

"What are on about Alice? You must be seeing things I'm not 'whipped'" Adrien said getting defensive. I try not to laugh as his voice got high from embarrassment. After that they both stop talking, seeing me struggle to keep quiet until Adrien asks.

"Are you awake?"

I shake my head no as I laugh and open my eyes. He smiles at me and shakes his head laughing along with me and soon Alice joins our fit of laughter. We begin watching another movie until my dad comes upstairs and says it's time for dinner. We all went downstairs laughing to each other, when we get to the kitchen and sit down at the counter to eat the chicken, the overwhelming scent filling my nose as I look at my father who was already sitting at the table on his phone messaging someone I assume because he was texting someone I go sit down along with Adrien and Alice. When we start eating we all talk about how our day was and about what we want to do after highschool. When the conversation ends we are left in an awkward silence. I look over to Adrien only to find him already watching me. I go to look away embarrassed for being caught but he asks me a question.

"Alya what is your favorite color?" I smile at him and think about the question. It wasn't a hard question, it's just not one I had thought about a lot after choosing an answer and getting bombarded with Alice's constant prodding about hurrying up because she wanted to know I picked.

"Navy blue" I say happily with my answer. It's the color of the sky right before it gets pitch black I know I chose the right thing when Adrien smiles at me and nods before asking another question.

"Why do you like that color?"

I look at him wondering where these questions were coming from but I push the thoughts away and think for a moment.

Why did I like Navy blue?

I love the way it looks with clothing and how when you look outside because maybe you left something out there you can see the faint hint of navy blue left in the sky when you look up and how it makes the stars in the sky look brighter or when I see the navy blue water flowing around the shore at my dad's beach house that we go to in the summer. I look around seeing the blueberries, another thing I love that reminds me of navy blue, I get ready to say something along those lines when my dad says.

"Well it's getting late I'll do the dishes honey, why don't you go back to your room with your friends." I nod and we all get up and grab our plates and scrape the remaining food into the trash before putting them in the sink. We walk up stairs talking about tomorrow, and when we get to my room we lay on my bed. Me in the middle Alice on my left side and Adrien on my right we laugh and look at each other before grabbing my pillows and beginning a pillow fight we laugh as we take swings at each other. We begin to grow tired as the swings from the pillows get slower and less strong. We fall dramatically onto the bed and laugh thinking about how Alice and I both hit Adrien at the same time and he fell to the ground and my dad ran into the room asking if someone hurt themselves. We laugh at how everything we do still seems to be the wrong thing and how we all hate our math teacher Mr.Williams and how he gives us homework but we all know that it's just sitting in our backpacks waiting for a pencil to scrape across it and give it an answer to all it's problems and they say one day we are going need those problems because will need it in the future even though we know we're not going to be using calculus in the future maybe but we all know it won't be for a long time. The night continues as we laugh, cry, and sleep. I hear knocking on my door awakening me from my slumber. I stretch and get out of bed, careful not to step on Adrien who slept on the floor despite both Alice's and my request to just sleep in the bed with us because we knew he wouldn't do anything. When I finally sobered up from the thick sleep fogging my head I opened the door seeing someone I didn't think I would truly have to talk to again.

My brother, Alex.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

Hey guys how have you all been sorry for not getting this chapter faster I was trying to edit both chapter 9 and 10. chapter 10 will be out as soon as I write chapter 11. 

I hope you all have a good day/night and don't forget to....

Comment ('∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

And vote ♡(> ਊ <)♡