Chapter #6

Alya's POV

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

I wake up to the bright warm sun shining through the open window. I didn't notice it was open until now. I could have sworn I had closed it last night. I let out a small yawn and sat up in bed, looking around. Wait, this isn't my bed.

"Hey, you are finally up, we should probably get you home now, your parents might be worried" All my thoughts came to a sudden halt when I heard that familiar voice... Adrian. And then it clicked. I was sleeping in his bed. THIS WAS HIS ROOM. I gasped and buried my face into my hands.

"Hey Hey calm down, please , you looked really tired and upset so I took you here to my place." He says carefully, putting a hand on my shoulder. " Also nothing happened between us if that's what you might be thinking."

I let out a small sigh of relief once I heard him say that and uncovered my face.

I nod, showing that I understood. I slowly get out from under the covers, looking around his room. A sudden smell greeted me. It smelled kinda like vanilla it was strange because Alice and I always joked around about how a boy's room would probably smell like sweat or something; but his room was different. It smelled nice. His room was also tidied up and clean. The walls painted a dark almost black blue, his walls scattered with posters.

"Right, um yea thank you for bringing me here instead of home. Stuff happened last night and I just couldn't deal with it anymore, thank you though" I say all this quickly as we both walk down the stairs to the door. I reach for the door handle when all of a sudden Adrian pulls me in for a hug. At first I tense up but soon I start to relax, melting into the hug. A small smile crept up on my face and I once again took a breath, smelling the unique vanilla scent again.

"I'm not 100% sure what your parents did but I don't want you going through it alone. If you need anyone to talk to, I'll be here for you." He whispers into my ear. I nod letting myself relax into his arms knowing this couldn't last much longer. I soon pulled away knowing if I let it go on too long I wouldn't end up letting go.

"Thank you..." I waved bye before opening up the door and leaving his house. I started my short journey home.

As I make my way home, I hear a soft Ping, and I look at my phone seeing a few messages from my family telling me to come back home; also some from Alice and a few other random people who I have never in my whole life talked to before. I try to ignore them as I continue to make my way home. Finally I got home. I went in after unlocking the door and looked around. No one. "Hello? Anyone home?" I asked while looking in the kitchen, bathroom, dining room, my parents room, and even Alex's room. They were all gone. Just like that.

After a while I gave up looking around and sat down on my bed; I decided to check the messages and when I do, I find that they were all from last night. I throw my phone to the side and get up from my bed and go to my computer. I decided to check my Mother's Instagram because for some reason the woman thinks she is going to become famous or something. Of course I thought to myself There she was posing in a picture with my Father and stupid brother at the beach. I turn my computer off and get up messaging Alice.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Hey, Want 2 hang out?

I have nothing to do.

Parents left me at home because I left last night.

Alice: Girl your parents were actually worried about you.

They called me and asked if I was with you.

But anyways, what kind of question even is that? Of course I will hang out with you.

I'll meet you at your house in 15 min. K?

Me: K got it, see you then.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put my phone away and walked down stairs to get a snack. I entered the kitchen and looked around for a tasty snack that I could eat. I climbed onto the counter and opened up one of the high cabinets. The forgotten one. That's where I hide all my snacks, cause every goddamn time I leave a snack out in the open it's gone in a second. I looked at all the goodies before picking a bag of chips that I forgot that I hid a week ago. I closed the cabinet and jumped down from the counter. I go to the living room and sit down on the hideous brown couch my mother thought she loved; we got home after buying and she screamed seeing it in the living room. I hated that my mother always wanted everything perfect and this couch was I guess not in the little perfect vision she had. I chuckled remembering that she yelled for days about how horrible it looked in the living room but dad told her they spent too much on it so they were not sending it back; in the end they kept the couch much to my mothers dismay.

After watching some TV I heard the doorbell ring so I got up and saw Alice. I let her in and we went to my room.

"So tell me about Adrien" She said entering my room I knew she would ask about that I sigh and sit down on my bed.

"Look nothing happened He's nice but we're just friends I guess" I say looking away remembering the hug we shared this morning; he smelled so good.

"Someone has a crush," Alice says giggling. I blush and playfully punched her in the shoulder.

"Shut up" I yelled before bursting into laughter with her. " So what if I do"

She stops laughing, looking at me seriously. "Look Alya I love you I really do but your Parents will kill you and then I won't have my best friend to hang out with anymore and I'll be a depressed blob without you. Please at least try to keep it a secret, don't tell anyone, don't even make it obvious that you like him or someone might say something and you know your brother."

I nod knowing she was right. No one could know. NOT. A. SINGLE. SOUL. 

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

Authors notes:

Thank you as always and have a good day/night!!!!

Vote(つ≧▽≦)つ

and

Comment (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧