Chapter #2

Adrian's pov-

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

As I sigh and think.

Maybe I shouldn't have gotten mad .

I walk to my next class and when I enter the room sitting at the back I see my 2 best friends Ricky and Calvin.

"Hey guys!" I said

They waved as I sat down by them.

"You guys won't believe what happened to me this morning."

They looked up, and Calvin said

"I'm going to assume that the Golden Boys beat you up again."

"Well yes, but other than that, a girl helped me, and not, just any girl, Alya Harris," I say.

They look shocked and I chuckle but then Ricky says.

"Are you joking? She wouldn't help a fire element; her parents would kill her if they found out."

"Well, not my problem; she chose to help me." I say, looking bored.

We then had someone come in to give us a report on how school was going. When I finished it, she told us that we could work on homework because that was all she needed us to do. So I went on my laptop and played some games until class was over.

I walked out of class and went to lunch. When I got in line, I slowly got pushed to the back by the air and water element kids.

Alya's Pov 

My next class was math, so I left the art room and walked to my next class. When I went inside, I saw Alice, my best friend.

I sat down at our usual spot, and I told her everything that had happened to me.

"Are you laughing, Alice?" I am obviously a bit bored.

"Well, everything you just told me sounds so interesting!" she laughs again.

"Well, then if you want my 'interesting' life, you can have it, and the boy I helped this morning, yeah, he's kind of weird, and I don't know what to do because if my parents find out I'd die," I say frantically.

"Girl, calm down," Alice says. "Don't worry, no one is going to tell them, and besides, if they do find out, they might be happy you helped someone in need," she says, looking at me.

"Anyway, let's work." I say, opening my laptop, starting to work on my essay about dart frogs. As the end of the class rolls around, I am almost finished with my essay and very happy with how it is turning out.

Then the bell rang. I get up, grab my stuff, and then walk out of the classroom to go to lunch. When I get in there, I see that Alice has beat me to our regular table.

"How did you get here so fast?" I ask, walking up to the line for lunch.

"I ran," she says happily, and I laugh.

I look around for anyone until I see the boy I helped. I walked to the back of the line. "What's your name?" I ask him.

"Adrien," he says, and he moves as the line does. Alice then comes up behind me.

"Girl, what happened?" she asks.

"Nothing," I say.

Alice looks at me. And ask again what's wrong. I then told her there were too many people, and my anxiety was, of course, not helping the fact. She hugged me and made sure I was okay before we moved again. I noticed Adrien looking at me as Alice hugged me.