Chapter #5

Alya's pov

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

He sat there with me for what felt like hours while I cried again and again, soon enough I could barely keep my eyes open when Adrien had said."Alright, you're tired, I can tell. Why don't we go home?" I almost missed it but nodded anyway and leaned against his chest for support. He chuckled softly before picking me up.

"I can walk you know" I said, yawning halfway through and rubbing my eyes. I knew they were going to be red and possibly swollen in the morning, but I didn't really care. "Look, okay? It's fine, don't worry about it, you just spend the last 20 minutes or so crying. Just relax a bit" he said softly before walking away from our spot.

"Alright" I agreed reluctantly but ended up giving up on my struggles and leaned against his shoulder again to doze back off.

After a little while, I'm shaken awake. "Hey, wake up Alya. I don't know where you Live, you have to tell me." He says. I nod, trying to think while being half asleep.

"Wait, I don't want to go home. Please don't bring me home!" I beg him to try to get out of his hold. He tightens his grip on me as he says, "hey calm down, don't worry. We can go to my house, I guess."I nod in agreement as he finally lets me stand and walk with him while walking. A car comes down the road and I hide behind Adrian. He scoffs and moves out of the way as the car passes.

" You know if you're scared to be seen with me I don't know if I should help you because honestly I don't want to be hanging around with someone who is ashamed to be around me." I shake my head and stand in front of him.

"No, no, I'm sorry please i'm not scared to be with you I just don't want my parents to find me, not that they would look for me but still please i'm sorry," I say quickly, feeling bad.

"I'm sorry. I promise I won't hide when someone comes down the road anymore, okay?" When he says this, He nods after I rush to apologize, feeling horrible for doing that. I smile when I notice him nod we continued walking down the dark road it seems to be going on and on the and Adrian's unwelcoming presence doesn't help with anything except making feel worse as we walk i get closer to him feeling the inviting warmth despite his coldness towards me in the moment

A while later we get to what I assume is his house he walks in and it's now around 12:45 I follow him to his room and he tells me to sit down. While he grabs some stuff for me I look on my phone and see a few missed calls from my parents. I quickly put my phone away when he walks in.

" Here, um, these used to be my sisters. She moved out last year. anyway um I'll sleep on the. Floor, you can have the bed, okay?" I remember his sister she was 2 grades ahead of us. They came a few months ago and took her away.

When I looked at the clothes they looked to be my size, maybe a little bigger. I took them and after thanking him I went into his bathroom. There were big white walls with black tiles on the ground, the sink was white and everything was clean and organized. I start to change and I was right them were a little big but it would be fine -it was a soft material maybe cotton but either way it was soft- it wasn't anything too fancy I walked out and when I did he looked up lingering on my body longer than necessary I feel heat rise to my cheeks as I walk forward .

His gaze came off my body up to my face. "Thanks" I say sitting next to him trying to hide the blush I know had crept onto my face. I see him nod before sliding off the bed to the floor grabbing a pillow as he goes. I quickly check my phone and, seeing a message from Alice, I open it.

Hey girl, where are you? Your family is worried about you.

I quickly reply telling her I'm fine. I set my phone down on the side table he had next to his bed, "hey are you awake?"

I ask rolling to my side as I pull the covers over my body. I can't help inhaling his scent from the blanket - a strong vanilla - I hear him roll over and look up at me from the floor.

"Yeah, I'm still awake; what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just I'm sorry I still feel bad about what I did" I say this before rolling back over. I hear him shuffle before standing up, I feel a dip in the bed and a warm hand touching my shoulder; I turn over. " Your fine don't worry about it I forgive you already" he says rubbing my shoulder I nod feeling my eyelids getting heavy as i fight to keep them open. " Sleep, we'll talk in the morning, okay." I look over at him before closing my eyes and falling asleep.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.. 。・゜✭・.・

Heyyyyyy, guys whats going on? 

Okay so I'm sorry for the really short chapter I'm sorry I was trying to be more descriptive for you guys, but I also wanted to publish this for you guys and also a big thanks to @Kadence001.

Anyway I'm going to get kinda busy so I might not be able to post another chapter for a little while; but i will try to get it out as soon as possible.

Vote(つ≧▽≦)つ

and

Comment (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧