Chapter 3 - Sweet Dreams PT. 2

Slime smiled expeditiously. His eyes glimmered as he twirled around.

Slime swooned for the tall demon.

He even physically uttered a love sick, "Ah.."

If Juanaflippa were here– and up past her bedtime– he would have grabbed her and twirl her around which would fit her better: as her dresses were meant to be twirled in the wind and maybe even curtsied.

He had ungracefully taken off his shoes by the door, ungracefully walked to the door of his room past his messy living room, ungracefully taken off his jorts and other clothing, ungracefully got ready for bed and ungracefully slipped his little slimy body under his sheets.

He was wide awake but he knew he would stay up all night from the consequences of not resisting the urge to sleep. So he snuggled deeper in the sheets and drug his many stuffed animals to the side of him.

"Good night, Mariana." Slime said mournfully as he turned to the framed picture of his Bitch wife who had been abandoning her family for months. He quickly turned his body to the ceiling at the feeling of tears in his eyes.

"Good night Juanaflippa." Slime said as he blinked away the incoming tears before his mind flooded with the thought of Bad.

Slime gave a hug to the air as if his little girl was there and waved to the stars. "Sweet Dreams my girl."

As he turned he once again thought of his boyfriend. And instead of blushing, he embraced it, dreaming about Bad wrapping his demonic tail around his thigh as they cuddled.