Chapter 2- Sweet Dreams - Pt.1

"How was it dad?" Dapper asked Bad as he walked in the door.

"Oh. Hi dapper," Bad giggled happily. "It was perfect. Why are you not at that school sleepover?"

"Because I wanted to greet you at the door. Speaking of, I have been waiting too long and I know Juanaflippa will panic OR have a panic attack from waiting on me for a second later. Bye dad!" Dapper said, ranting quickly.

Dapper dashed out the open door which Bad still held, darting to the nearby school house. And to say light heartedly– Bad absorbed none of that information. He shrugged his little guy off as just being a nice son.

Bad took off the beach button up which Slime lended to him. He slid it off his shoulders and onto the rack of the coat hangers. He sighed an exhausted sigh and had been smiling so hard his muscles in his cheeks hurt.

He hummed all the way as he walked up the stairs, hummed as he zipped off his dress, hummed as he changed out of his clothes, hummed as he got ready for bed and hummed as he put the covers over top of himself.

"Good night Dapper," Bad whispered to the stars, placing a kiss on the tips of his fingers and raising his arm to the sky with a small and tired smile.

Bad had turned over, finally reminiscent of sleep.

Until, a certain little slime crawled his way back into his mind. Bad sighed, feeling his impending blush upon his black skin. His black demonic horns rubbed against the pillow harder.

"Get out of my mind Charlie Slimecicle!" Bad retorted to his 'messed up' mind fog of flustering thoughts.

He grabbed his pillow from behind his head, covering his face as he screamed a muffled scream into the pillows as his body heated itself in a flush of blush.

All his mind could think about was the intimate kisses they shared and the I Love You's.

He turned once more, huffing as his blonde hair scrunched against the pillow that was once covering his flustered face.

He finally fell asleep to the thought of Charlie's arms comfortably fitting around his rather small waist.

He blushed more, hoping it will one day become reality and not just a thought in his not so innocent mind.