Chapter 1- A Cute Picnic Date

A knock came echoing off of the walls of the household. The household of Bad, Dapper, Pomme, Richaslyson. "Baddie Boo, I'm here!" Slimecicle sweetly and nervously called out to the much more overtowering demon through the oak wood door.

A bouquet of flowers accompanied Slime's white gloved hands. Slime ran his fingers nervously through his light brown curly hair. He fixed his metal framed glasses upon his cute upturned nose that was friends with his stain light field green eyes that if you looked close enough, held gold specks.

"I just thought that since our children are off with that school sleepover we could–" Slime ranted on embarrassingly, cutting off himself in shock as a pretty and ravishing demon opened the front door.

"Woah."

"Pookie!" Bad reminisce in the call of his short boyfriend as he, with open arms, raced a small distance to hug his blushing gooping guy. Bad was styled in diamond dress, tiny little clear rocks across his outfit and even on the buckle of his white high heels. His midnight colored tail flaunted behind him as his elf-like ears perked in happiness at the view of Slime.

"As you were saying goopy goo?" Bad says nicely, holding his hands in front of his legs, swinging on the balls of his paws. He twirled around himself carefully, wrapping his tail around Slime's waist and humming as Charlie continued to talk.

"As I was saying.. Maybe since our kids are gone, why not go on a date?" Slime asked nervously. "I mean you already look.. Amazing." Slime blushed as he complimented him cutely.

"Awe.. Slime!" Bad said happily as he engrossed him in a tight hug. His tail around Slime's waist grew tighter. Slime flushed rose down to his neck and up to his ears.

Before long, Slime and Bad went hand in hand down a dusty trail that led to some beautiful place.

~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh!" Bad gasped, hands flying over his mouth, his void eyes practically sparkling in amazement.

"I know right?" Slime says as he grabs Bad's midnight skin hand with pretty claws. 

Their eyes met with bushes and trees of flowers. Water lilies in the lake, peonies in the ground, daylilies, yellow sunflowers, and purple asters outlined the deluxe garden ahead.

Charlie quickly raced in front of Bad, finding a space on the blanket for himself to lay. "Like what you see?"

This moment was when Bad finally noticed Slimes' bedazzled outfit. He wore sunglasses on his head and his elf-like ears stuck outward from his brown sugar coated colored hair. His eyelashes were lush with mascara and little black eyeshadow around the corners of his emerald eyes.

His outfit was a dad beach thin button up with a white shirt underneath. His beach button up was decorated with cats and flamingo's with flower necklaces around the animals necks. His pants were one of jorts. Which if bad were to say-- were not suprising to find Slime in such a 'classy' pair of pants. 

"Yes Slime." Bad blushed and it was prominent on his dark skin, highlighting his white freckles that showed with his heated face. "You look like a rosemary's favorite."

"I don't know what that means?" Charlie laughed, the creases of his eyes showing and his smile bright for his tooth achingly sweet demon boyfriend.

"Will you ever.." Bad said, tilting his head, his eyes just gaze lovingly into his currently melting man. They stay in silence for a while.

Slime stares back. Not an awkward moment in sight. Just two lonesome hybrids in love with one another since the beginning of time itself.

"I love you." Bad admits.

This is the first time this is uttered to Slime. The first time this was uttered to him. And frankly to Bad, the first time he's said it.

"I love you too." Slime admits back.

With this they look off into the sunset. They held each other close. Hand in hand. A kiss upon one another's lips as the sun's horizon turned different kinds of pastel to dark navy blue to a midnight black. And with that, they shared another  intimate smooch.