𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐚★𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧

𝒻ℯ𝓂 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓇

title: fuck toy

(true form)

it wasn't easy being one of the two curses sukuna tolerates and it's especially not easy to be his personal flesh light

you're still aching from last week, the bruises on your ass hurt when you sit down for fucks sake. but you knew for one that you must obey sukuna at all costs, after all you both made a deal and two, you know damn well you can't get enough of him.

you don't know if its considered lucky he keeps you beside him at all times, cause whenever he's bored he presses the button of the remote in his hand and the vibrator shoved in your panties makes you tremble. he never lets you rest.

(play: skin-rihanna)

"come women." the low, deep growl of ryomen sukuna rings your ears. you arise from the small dog like bed he's given you and make your way to stand before him, as he expects; you bow as he sits back in his seat. "lap."

at this point you fear his cock more then him himself.

you slowly sit to straddle him, one of his four arms snaking around your hip as another turns up the sensitivity to your vibrator, causing you to whimper. "quiet women." you feel another one of his hands coming up behind your head to yank your hair back. "tell me, are you grateful i'm letting you sit on top of me like this?"

a hitchy breath bubbles from your throat before you speak. "yes, im grateful." you can already feel his hard erection thump under you.

he pulls you closer he lets out a low chuckle, "do you want my praise for behaving?"

the question lingers in the air. you knew sukuna long well to know answering 'yes' or 'no' would trigger him the wrong way. you know not all of his questions are answerable.

his fourth hand runs up your thigh, twitching at the feel of his sharp nails teasing your skin.

you hated that he could read your mind. he knows exactly what your thinking with each expression you make and he can't help but smirk. if he loves anything, it's when your desperate.

he pushes your hips down against his boner, not missing the tiny whimper that you let out. "ohh someone's needy today huh, princess? desperate for my cocks are ya?"

"your just so addictin- ah" your sentence is taken away from him pushing up his hips, causing the vibratior to hit the right spot.

"i'm so what? finish your sentence."

"addicting."

with one swift movement he tosses you over his shoulder giving your ass a squeeze as he walks over to his unnecessarily sized bed, nearly throwing you down and crawling on top of you like a damn spider.