𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨★𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐨

𝒻ℯ𝓂 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓇
title: jealous

you couldn't bring yourself to look away from the sight in front of you

you couldn't bring yourself to look away from the sight in front of you. suguru geto. your boyfriends best friend. lifting weights with sweat trickling down his face, you feel ashamed, getting turned on from another guy, but could you blame yourself? his long hair, thrown up in a messy half up bun, his muscles seeping through his tight shirt. but he doesn't meet your gaze. your angry boyfriend does.

"y/n." he pulls you out the room, gripping your wrists. "why are you looking at him and not me?"

"satoru i.."

"go to our room." he turns back and goes back to where suguru was, you sigh and walk back to yours and satorus bedroom. about 10 minutes later he comes back.

"y/n go lay down."

you lay back on the bed, not wanting to fuss or argue. your boyfriend crawls on top of you and pecks your lips. "strip for me."

"...eh?"

"you herd me right!" he smirks. "take these cloths off." he roles off of you and lays on his side of the bed, throwing his hands behind his head and crossing his legs, you role your eyes and strip from your cloths, his eyes don't leave your body as you toss your cloths to the side, leaving you completely naked. "good girl, now lay in the middle of the bed."

you scoot over to the middle and he climbs on top of you again, pulling out ropes and tying them around your hands and to the head board. "satoru, what the hell are you doing."

(play: kiss land-the weeknd)

"it's a surprise!" he shifts lower and ties your feet to each side of the ends of the bed. "beautiful, now, will you let me touch you?"

your face scowls, but you blush. "of corse, im yours."

"sure you are.." what the hell was that suppose to mean??

he climbs back on top of you and presses his knee against your lips, and not the lips on your face.

"what are you gonna do?" you whisper.

"you'll see."

he leans in and takes one of your breasts into his mouth, swirling his tongue against your sensitive bud, your back arching as your fingers try and reach for his white hair, forgetting they were tied back. he licks down your stomach all the way to your thighs, he takes his time. kissing the outsides and insides of each of your thighs, your hips twitching slightly as his nose tickles your clit. "oops." he giggles, pecking the inside of your thigh again.

you look down, watching him as he teases around your wetness, not giving you what you need yet. suddenly, he pumps his long middle and index fingers inside you, causing your body to stiffen, you let out a high pitched moan as he curls them in and out. "baby.." you moan, your mind moving to.. other places as you close your eyes. where? to suguru geto. picturing him doing this to you instead.