𝐠𝐨𝐣𝐨★𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 ᵖ.²

-read part one first

title: the date

you were ready at 7

you were ready at 7. you look into the mirror, preparing for the worst date of your life. deep down you wanted to go, considering how satoru had your legs shaking a few hours ago and your still a little wobbly.

a bang could be heard at your door, that would be satorus foot sense he was holding a giant bouquet of flowers in his left hand and the keychain of his car keys swinging around his index finger in his right.

he was wearing his sunglasses and a white dress shirt, his sleeve slightly rolled up to his elbows; the sexiest thing a man can possibly do and he looked so good.

the moment you open the door he grins. "aw and i was secretly hoping you weren't ready." he places the flowers on the table beside the inside of your front door and he pulls you out by your waist.

"my phones inside." you go to re-open the door but he pulls you away by your wrist.

"you won't be needing that, i promise ill be able to hold your attention for a few hours."

"oh you think you will? where are you taking me?"

"impatient as ever, you'll have to wait for the surprise." he opens his car door for you and sarcastically gestures for you to get in. "your seat madam."

you giggle, rolling your eyes before taking his hand and helping yourself into his car.

a minty scent filled your nostrils once he nearly slammed the door shut, oblivious to how expensive his own car was. casual satoru.

after hoping in himself be lifts his sunglasses from his face and placed them on your head. considering his car windows and windshields were practically completely black out.

"you ready?" he smirks, blasting the A/C before driving off with a loud roar.

your arms shiver at the breeze. "not really."

"oh don't give me that attitude now, you and i both know your exited aren't you?"

the undertone of sass in his voice is what makes him so punchable that you almost wanna fuck it out of him. "only a little bit."

he smirks. "oh only just a little? don't worry i'll make it worth your while."

arriving at what seemed to be a fancy restaurant; well, that's a close assumption. sense he's the only car here he probably rented the whole place out.