𝐧𝐚𝐨𝐲𝐚★𝐳𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧

𝒻ℯ𝓂 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓇
title: good girl

tw: naoya

you were a poor low class girl, your family had a huge debt towards the zenin clan and the only way they could save them selfs was to sell off their daughter, you

it's been a rough 3 months being a maid for the family, your currently making your least favorite member naoya zenins bed. "your so slow it's embarrassing." he taunts.

you choose to ignore him, which makes him more irritated. "what are you deaf?" he grabs your arm and spins you to face him. "you'll listen to me when i speak you hear me women?"

"your annoying.. do you ever shut up?!" you raise your voice, flinching when he comes closer.

"oh so you do have some back bone in you. that's too bad. i like my women obedient." he smirks. "you know, your not so bad. look wise i mean. i bet you can give me a glorious son."

you shove him away, annoyed at not only him but yourself for feeling your stomach flip at his words. "fuck off."

he scoffs and pulls you closer. "your lucky your pretty, i would have slapped you already for that attitude you have. but i can't damage these precious cheeks now can i? not for your benefit but for mine. after all i want you to use this big mouth for something other then cursing at me." he grins.

"if you think im gonna give you anything then your out of your mind." you hadn't noticed how close your face was to his.

"im pretty self aware." his hands wrap over your waist. "now are you gonna give in?"

your knees buckle. "if i don't?"

"i think you already are."

you curse at yourself in your head, why did this douche bag have to be so.. hot? "maybe, it would be easier to admit it if your personality wasn't shit."

he chuckled under his breath, his eyes not leaving yours. "im the best you can ever get, admit it already."

you sarcastically laugh. "like i'd ever do that."

"i'll just have to make you admit it then." he pushes you back on his bed, you sit there confused yet exited before he puts one of his knees on the mattress. between your legs. you get pushed back so your laying flat on the bed, his knee pressed against your crotch.

you watch him as he intertwines his finders with yours on each of your hands, pinning you down. "what are you gonna do to me huh?"

"i'd hate to spoil you." he smirks, leaning closer to your face and repositioning his legs so yours are wrapped around his hips. now instead of his knee pressing against you it's his bulge. his warm breath hits your mouth, his breath has a cool peppermint scent.

your fingers squeeze his hands, your legs pulling his lap to push against your pussy, it having its own heart beat as you pulse it in and out the more you feel his thick cock twitch.