𝐭𝐨𝐣𝐢★𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐫𝐨

𝒻ℯ𝓂 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓇 𝒳 𝒷ℴ𝓈𝓈𝓎 𝒷ℴ𝓉𝓉ℴ𝓂

title: hired to kill

you were cooking a meal for you and your 'boyfriend' you freeze as the man you been seeing holds you to gun point, you were on your knees

you were cooking a meal for you and your 'boyfriend' you freeze as the man you been seeing holds you to gun point, you were on your knees. your heart beats out of its chest as you stare into his emotionless eyes. "just close your eyes y/n, make this easier for me will ya?"

your eyebrows twitch, your breath heaving as you feel sudden panic. "toji why.."

he sighs. "easy money."

"easy money?? so those long nine months meant nothing?"

he stares at you for a second, he wasn't completely heartless but he had a job to do. "absolutely nothing."

"why didn't you just kill me then?! why did you wait this long huh?!"

he pauses, hesitating before putting his finger on the trigger. "shut up y/n. your always yappin' ya mouth. now close your damn eyes."

you begin to tear up, just as you were falling in love with this guy, just as you were feeling happy again. was it all a lie? "shoot me already! go ahead and fucking shoot me!" you had no idea what to feel, your heart can't even process this.

and then, boom.

your eyes squeeze shut, your body flinching.

"there, i shot it."

you re-open your eyes, looking up at him as he puts his gun away. "wha- you didn't shoot me.." you look to your left, at the bullet dent in the floor next to you.

he looks at you, not speaking. but his actions do. he walks closer and squats in front of you, meeting your eye level. "do you ever shut it?" he tucks a strand of hair behind your ear before lifting your chin up closer to him. "you annoy me y/n, always making me feel somethin' i shouldn't."

"what do you mean?" your voice was shaky, still nervous from everything.

"i mean i hate you." he grabs your face. "i don't know why i can't kill you. but i can't." he looks deeply into your eyes, "i think i love ya or somethin like that."

"you-"

he cuts you off with his lips, giving you a soft peck. "shut up y/n when are ya gonna learn? just stop speaking. no room for your words." he smirks.

"but i'm confused."

"i don't care y/n. don't ask me any questions it's just gonna annoy me." he leans in and presses his lips against yours, you have no idea what the fuck just happened. but your at least thankful he didn't kill you.

you kiss him back, wrapping your arms around his shoulders. his tongue sliding and flicking against yours before he stands with you and carry's you to a near by surface, which was the kitchen counter. "toji-"