𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐨★𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐨

𝒻ℯ𝓂 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓇
title: truth or dare

𝒻ℯ𝓂 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓇 title: truth or dare

(play: in for it-tory lanez)

"i win." he sits back in his seat across from you.

you huff and cross your arms. "this isn't fair!"

"i won fair and square, sense you keep losing why don't we just play something else?"

"fine. i have an idea." you smirk and lean in closer, resting your elbows on your knees. "let's play truth or dare."

how the hell did a simple innocent game of truth or dare lead you to be straddling his lap? with his breathless lips against yours after kissing you eagerly, he smirks, his eyes meeting yours after a few seconds

"your turn, ask me."

"truth or dare?" you grin.

"hm, dare."

"i dare you.." you think for a moment, humming. "to let me have full control of you for the rest of the night."

he roles his eyes with a smirk, running his hands down your sides. "fine, go ahead."

you stand up and pull him with you, leading him to where the couch was. you push him back and straddle his lap again. "much more comfortable right?"

he nods. "what are you gonna do to me y/n?"

you lean closer, wiggling your hips against his lap as if you were adjusting yourself. "do you wanna find out?"

he places his hands on your sides again just for you to take them off and intertwine your fingers with them, then pinning them on the couch board behind him. "should i be scared?" he smirks.

"maybe," you lean in and kiss the side of his neck, a soft breath of relief escaping his lips as you gently bite down.

he tightens his grip on your hands when you start to suck his flesh harshly. "y/n.." he tilts his head back to give you more access. "i'm.." he bucks his hips up, signaling you he's hard.

you smirk against his skin before backing your head away from his neck to look into his eyes. "god and i didn't even start prepping yet."

his face flushes, his thighs twitching with need beneath you. "whatever your gonna do to me y/n, i need it now."

"patients choso, i never expected you of all people to be impatient.."

"can you really blame me y/n?"

you smile, hopping off of him and kneeling between his legs. "i want you to call me something else." you tell him as you palm his erection through his pants.

he whines, his cock twitching as you teasingly rub it. "w-what would you like me to call you?"

"something fun," you chuckle. "use that big brain of yours."