𝐢𝐧𝐨★𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐦𝐚

𝒻ℯ𝓂 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝒹ℯ𝓇

title: broken promise

being best friends with ino had pros and cons

being best friends with ino had pros and cons. pros: you go out almost every night, he's there for you, your parents love him. but the cons: you both promised each other that neither one of you would catch feelings for another. and shit, lately you've been breaking that promise.

your on your way to his apartment, maybe to confess these feelings you've been hiding. hoping he's home. you unlock his door with the spare key he gave you for emergency's only.

you creep over to his room, knowing he's probably napping or playing video games. you give his door a knock before you peak in.

"ino?" your jaw physically drops at the sight in front of you. 

ino looks back at you, but it was too late. he couldn't stop stroking his cock as long ropes shoot from his tip and onto his stomach, phone, and face. it was the hottest thing you could have possibly saw in your life.

you notice him immediately covering up with his blanket. "y-y/n.." this was the first time you've seen your usually outgoing best friend look shy and embarrassed.

"ino im sorry- i.." your body is basically screaming for him. your so tempted to go over to him and just ride his cock. but you knew you couldn't make this any worse.

he seems to have trouble making eye contact with you, he puts his phone next to him on the bed as he sits up. you notice his phone screen.. it was a picture of you. "just please pretend you didn't just see that."

now you didn't have any doubts. he was jerking off to you. you made him cum.

you step in more, that's when he finally looks over at you to see what you were up to. you shut the door and make your way over to him, not knowing what the hell do even do or say. but you knew you had to do something.

he looks up at you as you stand on the side of his bed, not even noticing how fast your heart was beating. "y/n. what are you doing?" he looks almost nervous.

you say nothing, you pull the blankets down his legs, reveling the river of cum trailing down his stomach and his re hardened cock. "what we're you doing?" you ask as you sit on the bed, your eyes flickering between his and his cock that seemed to be twitching with need.

"please.." he whispers. "just forget this.." he tries to cover himself with the blanket again but you pull it away and throw it on the ground.

a smirk creeps to your face. "you made a mess."

he bites his lip and looks down at his glistening abs of cum. he opens his mouth to speak but instead of words coming out, a moan does and he feels your tongue come in contact with his stomach.

his muscles flex and tighten as you slurp the pool of liquid that was all over him. you continue to clean up his mess with your mouth, purposely avoiding his cock. instead you clean up even the left overs on his thighs. you lean back up and look at his face.

you lean in and glide your tongue against his neck, then his cheek.

"y/n.. what are you.."

your lips catch his words as he feels your wet plump lips press against his. you use your hand to pull your shorts off, you then straddle his lap.

(play: meddle about-chase atlantic)

his cock presses against your stomach his hands reach for your hips and he pushes himself up against you.

your tongue glides around his. you feel his breath quicken before he breaks away, a small saliva string leaving your lips connected. "what are you doing." he whispers again, his eyes never leaving your lips.

you grind your pussy against the length of his cock. making his breath hitch. "what does it look like?" you whisper before kissing him again. his fingers gripping the curve of your thighs and hip.

you feel his mouth vibrate with a moan, his hips bucking up against you, he breaks the kiss to look into your eyes. "are you trying to make me go crazy y/n?"

you let out a soft chuckle against his lips before sitting right on the length of his cock. his hips squirming for any kind of friction. he's desperate. "maybe." you grind your hips back and fourth his eyes flutter shut and he grips your thighs.

"i wanna be inside you so bad." he says, opening his eyes again to look at you.

"yeah? how bad?" you smirk.

he pulls you closer again. "don't test me y/n. i need you."

you look at his lips, so plump, so fucking kissable. "what about our rule?"

"fuck the rule, y/n." his hands rub up your sides. "i need to feel you wrapped around me."

you press your lips against his before breaking away again, your hand reaching behind you and alining his creamy tip to your entrance, you were gonna go slow on his cock to tease him, but he wraps is arms around you tightly and starts recklessly bucking his hips up into your opening. a moan escapes your lips and you lay your head onto his shoulder.

"no y/n look at me." he keeps up the rhythm as his arms unwrap themselves. his fingers dig into your ass cheeks and he pounds you harder.

you sit up from his shoulder and you look into his lidded eyes, your heart thudding out of your chest. a shaky breath leaves his lips as he watches the pleasurable expression on your face that he's causing.

"your so tight. i wanna cum inside you so badly." he whispers, his voice hoarse and whimpery.

you place your hands on his chest and lift yourself up and down on him, riding him at the same pace he was just fucking you in. "cum while i ride you."

"your tempting me." he lays his head back and moans. you feel him twitching beneath you, you know he's close.

you grind your hips against him as he pushes up more for you to have a deeper access. his hands reach for your hips and his thumbs push on your bladder. was he trying to make you cum? cause fuck you were so close. "please don't stop that." you breath.

he gives a slight nod and pushes down harder almost to the point where he can feel his cock inside you.

a whimper leaves your lips and your eyes close, you were fucking cumming all over your best friends cock and it felt so good.

"y/n," he breaths. feeling your walls clench his dick. he grabs you and pulls you down so your chest is flushed against his, he grabs your ass again and moved it for you while thrusting you into you.

you ride out your high, moaning his name over and over again. "keep saying my name baby." he whispers to you as you lay on his shoulder, his cock moving inside you faster then ever, his skin slapping harshly against yours.

you listen and continue to moan his name, you got louder and louder.. and a quiet squeal leaves your lips as he digs his nails into your ass and pushes you down his cock as he releases inside you. "fuck, fuck."

"ino.." you breath, you both stop moving but his cock lays inside you.

"damn it y/n. you have no idea.. how badly i been wanting that." he breaths and catches his breath.

you sit up and lift your leg to un-straddle his lap, falling next to him and looking up at the ceiling. "you've been wanting sex? or me?"

he turns to face you, his arm wrapping around you. "you." he caresses your stomach.

your head turns to meet his gaze with a smile. "me too."