Father & Daughter, Reunited

Meanwhile, Y/N and Loona were seen sleeping together in bed. While Y/N was still sleeping, Loona got up and yawned as she stretched and stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. After a while as she was now splashing her face with water, she looked up at the mirror and gasped as she realized that she looked a little different. Her fur coat was shining more than it did, making her look more beautiful than ever.

Loona: H-Holy hell. What happened?

She looked at herself in the mirror a few times before hearing Y/N get up from bed.

Y/N: *tired* Loona...? Where you at, honey?

Loona: Uh, N/N? I think the penicillin would a little too good.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Loona stepped out of the bathroom and Y/N gasped as he saw Loona's fur shining more, but under the sunlight, Y/N thought he was seeing an angel.

Y/N: ... W-Wow. Loonie...

Loona: Yeah, I know. I'm surprised, too.

Y/N: S-So... Umm... How does it feel? Being cured?

Loona: You kidding? It's the fucking best! I feel better than I've ever been in forever! In fact, I feel brand new.

Y/N: You look brand new.

Loona: *blushes slightly* Thanks. I love you, N/N. Thank you.

Y/N: No problem. And you're welcome.

Loona: *smiles softly*

Y/N: Say, have you heard from Blitzø, yet? He's gotta be worried about you.

Loona: Like I give a damn about that. He fucked up. Big time!

Y/N: Yeah, but don't you think that... maybe he's doing this for a reason?

Loona: Yeah, to "protect" me. Pfft. As if.

Y/N: No, Loona. I have a feeling that... it's something else than that. Maybe he's trying to protect himself from having to see you go.

Loona: That supposed to make me feel better?

Y/N: Well, if you think about it, he's your father by paper, right? And he adopted you, so... Maybe he's trying to save you from having to deal with the pain you felt for a long time.

Loona: Yeah, well, he made it worse by grounding me!

Y/N: ... Loona, I get that he's fucked up a lot, but parents have a tendency to do that. I know I have a shitty dad, but my mother... She's screwed up a lot of times than you think. But, despite that, she thought about where she went wrong and tried again. Maybe by now, Blitzø is probably thinking about where he did wrong and... Maybe he wants to make things right.

Loona: ...

Y/N: Hey, I've never met Blitzø, but if he's trying his best to be the father you want him to be, then try to encourage him by doing things that'll wake him up. Like, coming here.

Loona: Well, even if I wanted to see him, I can't open a portal without the grimoire. And the grimoire is still in Hell. Without me, he has no way of getting here. ... Unless...

Y/N: Unless what?

Loona: ... Oh, shit.

Outside, a portal opened and Blitzø, Moxxie, and Millie stepped through it, followed by Stolas and his daughter Octavia.