Romantic Breakfast

The next morning, Y/N and Loona were seen still sleeping with each other. Y/N was the first to wake up and yawned before realizing that Loona was still sleeping peacefully next to him. He sighed as he gently rubbed Loona's cheek to her furry edge. He thought about what happened yesterday and thought how he will be able to do a better job than Blitzø could ever do. He then wanted to make Loona breakfast, but before he could get up, he felt Loona's hand hold his arm.

Loona: Please... Don't go...

Y/N smiled softly and lied back down with her.

Y/N: You sure? I was gonna make you some breakfast.

Loona: Not hungry... Just tired... And I don't want you to leave, yet. Please...

Y/N: Okay.

He didn't want to even argue, so he hugged Loona and Loona responded by holding his shoulders and snuggled her head on his chest.

Loona: Mm... *moans* Cuddles... Please, give me more... You're so nice... And warm...

Y/N chuckled at this and held her close. After a while, he wanted to get up, but Loona held him down.

Y/N: Loona, come on. I gotta get up.

Loona: Don't care. You're fun to cuddle with.

Y/N: So are you, but I gotta get up.

Loona: Why? What for?

Y/N: I wanna make you breakfast.

Loona: Oh, yeah? And how are you gonna do that? I've got you where I want you.

Y/N chuckled and secretly crawled his hand up to Loona's chin and started scratching it, making her gasp and moan as her tail wagged.

Loona: Oh, fuck...

Y/N kept it up until he started tickling her neck, being careful to avoid her spiky collar, and Loona flinched.

Loona: Ah! Hey!

Y/N: Let me up or there'll be more than this.

Loona: Ain't happening.

Y/N: Shouldn't have said that.

He continued tickling her as he went all over her body and she started laughing and moved all over the place, but Y/N kept getting her everywhere.

Loona: *laughing* Stop! Please!

Y/N: Not until you let me up.

Loona: *laughing* Okay, okay, stop! I give up! You win!

He then stopped and Loona panted heavily with her tail still wagging.

Y/N: Sorry. I had to do it.

Loona: No, no. Don't apologize. I liked that. But, I'll admit that I wasn't expecting my boyfriend to do something like that.

Y/N: There will be more where that came from if you're either good or bad.

Loona: Heh. Go ahead and make me breakfast. I'm feeling hungry, honestly.

Y/N: I know what'll perk you up. Come out when you're ready.

He then left the room and Loona watched as he did and smiled.

Loona: How the fuck did I end up with someone like N/N?

After a while, Y/N was close to finishing up and Loona walked out of the room and yawned and rubbed her eye.

Loona: So... What's on the menu, N/N?

Y/N: *turns around & smiles* Morning, Loonie. I didn't know what you normally eat for breakfast. Please, don't tell me it's human flesh or bones.

Loona: Pfft! Come on, N/N. I eat like the same food as humans do.

Y/N: Good. Because I made something special for you. Heart-shaped pancakes. Complete with butter and syrup.

He showed Loona seven stacks of pancakes shaped like a heart and they were covered in butter and syrup, making Loona's mouth water.

Loona: Wow. They look so neatly designed.

Y/N: Thanks. I learned how to cook from Mom. The designs I looked up. I only know how to do this.

Loona: Should I leave some for you? I won't be able to finish it all, by myself.

Y/N: You sure? This is your breakfast.

Loona: And I'm choosing to share it. I'm not really a selfish person.

Y/N: I know. Alright, then.

They then sat on the table, sharing pancakes.

Loona: *swallows* By the way, where's BF/N? I haven't seen him last night.

Y/N: He's out of town for a few days. He should be back in the evening, today.

Loona: Why?

Y/N: Don't worry. It's a secret.

Loona: Should I be concerned?

Y/N chuckled and tapped Loona's nose.

Y/N: No.

She blushed at that and smiled.

Loona: *blushing* S-Sorry. I'm not used to anyone touching my nose than Blitzø. N-Not that I mind, of course.

Y/N: Anything else I'm allowed to do? I wanna make sure to do a better job than Blitzø did. I wanna do right by you.

Loona: *smiles* We'll see.

Loona then realized that there was one more pancake left.

Loona: Only one left.

Y/N: Wanna split it?

Loona: *smirks* You tell me, darling.

Y/N smiled and sliced it in half. They grabbed one side, but they looked at each other and smirked as they then leaned in and fed each other's slice to one another.

Loona: Mm... So fucking delicious! Thanks, N/N.

Y/N: No problem. So, what now?

Loona: I'm not sure. We can wait till BF/N comes back. Until then... You have anything to pass the time?

Y/N: Well...