PROLOGUE: Fallen in Love

Under the sunlight on Earth, Y/N, a young man with an egotistical and evil father named Henry, was seen, sitting outside under the heat with sweat dripping from everywhere. H was only wearing long black pants and was seen in a meditation position with his eyes closed.

Y/N: ...

???: Is this a bad time?

Behind him was BF/N, Y/N's brother-in-arms since childhood and best friend, as he held a tray of food.

Y/N: What is it?

BF/N: I... I made you your favorite food and drink.

Y/N opened his eyes and stood up and turned around. BF/N stared at him.

BF/N: Wow. You haven't been slacking off for a while ever since last week, huh?

Y/N: I'm tired of being a pansy and a ragdoll for everyone to underestimate, but not anymore. In the next days or weeks, I'm dedicated to train myself to prepare for worse things to happen.

BF/N: N/N, you gotta give it a rest. I get that getting kidnapped by Henry has shook you, badly, and so did the experience of those dead bodies, but even so, you shouldn't continue to be so hard on yourself.

Y/N: BF/N! I... *sighs* I know. I can't take it easy, knowing that Henry is looking for me. Plus, he's coming for you and Loona.

BF/N: ...

Y/N: ... *sighs & crosses arms*

BF/N: You miss her, don't you?

Y/N: *expression softens sadly* ... Yeah...

BF/N: Well, I've been looking for her behind the scenes since last week, but nothing. It's as if... she disappeared.

Y/N: ... Well, at least she's safe from Henry. I can't imagine what he'll do to her.

BF/N: Right. That whole "sex slave" shtick? Neither can I.

Y/N: I haven't gotten anything from her. No calls or messages or anything.

BF/N: Well, haven't you been doing the same thing?

Y/N: BF/N, we've been over this. I'm trying to give her space after what happened.

BF/N: *not buying it* Uh-huh.

Y/N: ... Okay, fine, so I don't have her phone number! I never asked for it!

BF/N: ... Well, lucky for you, I was able to work hard and I got us new phones. Complete without a tracking device.

Y/N: How's that possible?

BF/N: Let's just say that I installed a bit of a jamming device on the phones that will prevent Henry from tracking us. It was a little difficult, but we have our new phones. Here you go.

After setting the tray down, he handed Y/N his phone.

Y/N: ... This doesn't help our problem.

BF/N: Just hang in there, N/N. She'll come around. In the meantime, why don't you go ahead and dig in? You're probably hungry.

Y/N: ... Thanks, but I'm not hungry. *stomach grumbles*

BF/N: Yet your stomach says otherwise.

Y/N sighed and walked over to the tray.

Y/N: ... Aside from you, BF/N, Loona's the first friend I've ever made in ever. And we... We're finally considered as best friends.

BF/N: ...

Y/N: And... For some reason... I can't stand the thought of not being able to see her, again. And then, there was that... werewolf... creature.

BF/N: Was it really Loona?