Italy Here I Come

Elizabeth's POV

I left that morning around 5, I was at the airport waiting for the plane, when I see Bella walking through the entrance. She was walking towards me.

"Where are you going?!" She asked. " to Italy." I said. "A you aren't going to tell anyone!" She said. "Dad knows." Right before she went to open her mouth they called for me to lard my plane. I grabbed my things I started walking towards my gate.
The plane ride was long and exhausting, but I was happy to see Cauis. When the plane landed I got a taxi and went to the hotel I booked. The city I was staying wasn't far from Volterra. Once I arrived at the hotel I checked in and went to my room.
I was happy to be in Italy away from Forks. I wanted to go look around the city I was in and get dinner. So I got dressed and left the hotel.
I roamed around the city until I found a cute restaurant to eat at. I walked in and the waiter seated me and asked me what I would like to drink and eat. After he toke my order he left and I began to read a book I brought, as I waited for my food. Once my dinner was over I decided I would visit Volterra tomorrow.
I left for my hotel after I paid and toke a quick shower and went to bed not long after I got back to my hotel room.