Meeting him

Elizabeth's POV
When we got to the center of the room that's when I peaked around Alice since I was behind her. I looked at the three kings, Aro the one that was talking to Edward. Marcus who looks depressed. And then I made eye contact with the blonde one, Cauis. I felt a pulling towards him and I could tell he felt it too. I looked away once he looked at me. That's when Marcus called out to Aro. Aro quickly grabbed his hand and looked at me with a surprised expression.
Aro toke a few steps towards me and asked to see my hand but before he could grabbed my hand, Cauis was standing in front of me.
Aro tried to reason with him but Cauis wouldn't move. Cauis asked for me to be escorted to his room. That's when the shorter guy asked for me to follow him. My sister started to scream and cry and Alice mouthed sorry to me.
I started to get scared I didn't know where I was going and Alice knew something was gonna happen.
After a long walk we got to this set of doors and Dimitri told me that this is as far as he goes.
I walked in to the room and looked around and the walls are covered in paintings. There's a desk and a set of couches in the middle of the room I decided to take a seat.
I saw a book that was on the table and decided to get comfortable since it could be a while. I ended up being so invested in the book that I didn't notice the doors to the room opening. I only noticed someone else was in the room when I noticed something movie out the corner of my eye.
I looked up for me only to notice that it was Cauis . He was leaned up against his desk watching me read. When he noticed me looking at him he began to walk my way and sat on the other end of the couch. He told me he was sorry for the wait. He then told me something I only thought was in fairy tell books. That I was his soulmate and he has been waiting for me for decades.