It's By Design

Chapter 14

Once I was freshly showered and dressed in basic blue jeans, white tennis shoes and a matching white crop top I was ready to start my day. Before I walked out of my room I stared at the rose I had thrown on the desk. I still wanted to know how Elijah got in here. But that was a mystery...for Damion. Ryan was under a lot of pressure. He had to play Golden Boy until I didn't know how long. But Damion didn't give a fuck. And I'm sure he knew a lot more about the Nephilim. I made my way into the hallway and down the corridor to the dining area. I recently my back pocket and pulled out my phone and texted Damion.

You cheating on me?

I knew Damion would respond as soon as he saw it.

I put my phone in my back pocket. And immediately felt vibration.

That was quick.

I pulled back out my phone unlocking it and saw not Damion. But an unknown number texting me.

... Gee, I wonder who this is.

Good morning gorgeous ♥️

You're a man of many skills.

Only when I need to be.

I have to know how did you do the rose thing? And how did you get my number?

Sounds like you finally curious 😉

You got me

Meet me on the beach if you're truly curious.

The beach is miles and miles long.

I'll find you. I always do.

I Cullen move down my arm and out my body. He flew over to a window ledge. "Dangerous".

"I know", I said going over to the ledge. Beneath us with nothing but Rocky cliffs that led down the mountain. But just in the distance was the beach. This would be the perfect opportunity for an ambush. I'll have to do was tell Ryan... And he would take care of Elijah.

I'll have to pass.

You're going to get curious enough to want to talk to me. I can be patient until you're ready.

You're Nephilim?

You guessed right.

Can't take the credit on that one. My boyfriend isn't just looks.

He has taste too.

A very lucky Fallen.

He's not Fallen anymore. And if you care about your own self. I would leave me alone. Heaven isn't particularly fond of Nephilim. Fair warning, if you keep this up

I'm not going anywhere gorgeous. I'm not afraid of Heaven. But it's cute to know you care.

I never said that.

You don't have to, you've always been that way naturally.

I didn't like that. Elijah didn't know me. And if he knew someone that looked like me obviously we weren't the same person.