"I will tell Mom," Hiba gleamed in excitation as she jumped out of the sofa and headed for Aqia's room.

"Masha Allah. He is looking so good. May Allah give him more success," Ishmal murmured as she turned towards her daughter and made her faceted screen. "Look, Jannat. Your Chachu is coming on television."

Unaiza was a mess of emotions right now. She felt like that this was her achievement, not Huzaifa's. Even her eyes became wet because of this. She smiled at Ishmal's words. "Ameen. He got what was his dream, Bhabi. He earned it."

"Yes, you are right. Maybe it's only Huzaifa who could have done this. Chasing your dreams against the odds needs vigor and courage and Huzaifa had a lot of it," Ishmal confided truthfully.

Soon Aqia came too and her reaction wasn't any different than all of them. She burst into the tears of happiness.

"I can't believe this. My son...he is my son," she whispered in happiness.

Unaiza stood up and hugged her. She knew what Aqia would be feeling. This happiness should be celebrated in the presence of Huzaifa and with everyone's approval but circumstances weren't favorable. She hoped one day Huzaifa would get more thriving and his success would be applauded by everyone including Tashfeen too.

                 __________________

Today was the 15th of September. And we saw Huzaifa on the screens first time. He was true to his words and extremely lucky alongside being talented and daring as well. He achieved what he promised to himself and everyone else. He became successful in winning this adventure. Life was truly meant for people like Huzaifa who knew how to get what they wanted. They made hurdles pieces of soil that would brush away from under their feet and victory would be their fate.

Everyone was so pleased. Even Haider Bhai too became so happy when he saw the clip. But there was a problem and that was Tashfeen Papa's disapproval.

A while ago, I called Huzaifa and wished him about his success. He himself was looking so happy and why wouldn't he? It was such a good day for him.

I loved him and being happy in the joy of someone you loved was beyond any sentiments and beyond any words which could ever come into my mind. I would just say that Huzaifa's achievement felt like it was my own. I was sensing myself on cloud nine in ecstasy. That was the true essence of love and by being head over heels for Huzaifa Tashfeen Malik, I was tasting and enjoying that essence. Apart from that, I didn't need anything.

Only a feel of the person you loved was needed and nothing else to drown in the love. And that was true for me.

                 __________________

In a few months, his life had changed a bit. He was saving the money from all the salaries he was getting. He brought a new bike for him as before he had been using Farhaan's. Their meals had improved and recently, he got a UPS instilled in the apartment with the help of Farhan. But ever since he was getting the pay from the shoots of his drama, his condition was getting better slowly yet steadily.

Finally, the day arrived when his drama went on air. And as expected, Unaiza was the first one to congratulate him. That girl had been glued to the screen since he told her about the date and timing. Apart from her, he was pleasantly surprised to find everyone other than his father to give him good reactions. He didn't know how this serial would do in the market but it would surely give him a breakthrough to work according to what the industry demanded in the future.

It had been a while since his drama was on air. Perhaps four and five months. This had brought many changes into his life. The serial wasn't very level-breaking successful as far as popularity but it was doing decent in charts. He had grown his Instagram followers from a few hundred to thousands. People were seen to be talking about him and praising him. The drama might be wasn't as popular but he was making a noise among everyone. They were curious about this new actor who was handsome and actually acted well as well. And that was what he needed for a pleasant start. He would not sit back from here but he would try his level best to prove his talent to everyone.

Huzaifa didn't stop his modeling in between. He kept on working under different brands as well. But suddenly a clip of him proposing to the heroine in the drama went viral. That clip proved to be a life changer in his career. It was now all over the Internet. It made people gossip about him more and suddenly his followers skyrocketed. Even he couldn't understand what had happened. He got many new calls from directors and production houses. 

Very recently, he got contacted for another serial from a way bigger director and they didn't let him go without saying yes. He too liked the team and that was also about to try his luck and skill once again.

                    _______________

That day Aqia called her. She seemed so pleased over his success and she even claimed to be watching his serial regularly. After bestowing him with a lot of prayers, she again was at her earlier complaint again.

"Huzaifa, come back to us. Till then see you going to stay away from your own house?"

Huzaifa who was ironing his shirt while talking to her simultaneously by pressing the earbuds in his ears paused. "You should ask this from your husband."

"Bad manners, Huzaifa. He is your father."

"Then I am also his son. I will not come back unless he happily asks me to do so. There are still many things and many milestones I want to achieve. It hasn't even started yet. I want to make my name big and tell Mr. Tashfeen that what I wanted wasn't my stubbornness or obsession. It was my passion."

"You are misbehaving so much, Huzaifa. You think that he is happy to send you away but you have no idea that how worried he is. He doesn't even sleep in the night properly."

"Then tell me, what should I do?" He sighed, now throwing his used clothes in the laundry basket.

"You are young and he is your father. The one who should lean should be you. Come back here and make him understand your point with respect and calmly."

"Excuse me, Mom? Do you think I was disrespecting him in the past when I raised my wish to follow my dream? Mr. Tashfeen wasn't willing to hear anything from me. Okay even if I come and do as you say only for your sake, then what's the guarantee that your husband will accept what I am doing and what I want in my future?"

"Huzaifa, dear. He will---"

"Who are you talking to? That ungrateful brat?" Aqia was cut in the middle when Tashfeen arrived abruptly and inquired about this.

Huzaifa became all ears while Aqia barely managed to protect the mobile which was about to slip away from her hand due to anxiety.

                  _________________

AssalamoAlaikum/ Hi guys!

How are you?

A new chapter for you all.

So finally we are moving towards the real story and the real fun so don't miss it. 😍💕

Huzaifa is a person who has always been very lucky and even now as well, his luck worked in his favor. Do you think will it always work as he wants or not?

What do you think will be Tashfeen reaction to Aqia talking to Huzaifa?

What will happen next?

Feedback?

Plz vote and comment. ❤