Do you hate love too? Chapter 12

Starting where we left off..................................................................................

As soon as I picked out my hot outfit: A black laced skirt with a hot pink v-neck top and stilettos topped with purple hoops and purple bangles, I went to bed.

The Next Day:

I woke up with a ginormous yawn and changed into the award-winning outfit. I went downstairs to find my dad eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with whipped cream on top. Double ew.

"Dad, could you be more disgusting?" I asked.

"I don't see why not." And he opened the refridgerator to get out tomato sauce.

"Nothing goes better with a sandwich than tomato sauce." He said and poured a big glob right over the whipped cream.

"Ugh! Get that thing away from me!" I screamed and ran to the other side of the kitchen. BIG MISTAKE. I fell flat on my face. While groaning, I stood up, which was another big FAIL. I fell again, smushing my face together to make it look like a hot dog.

"You okay Kris?" My dad made this new nickname for me that was so annoying for him to say it, but with my new friends that I'm going to make at school, I was totally cool with it.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but I won't be if I fall again. Could you help me up?" I asked, making a puppy dog face though he couldn't see it because...well..I was on the floor.

"No problem."

Hey pulled me up while I was saying "I still gotta get used to heels."

"You got that right, Kris."

"I know I do." I said, then grabbed an apple and headed outside, but not without grabbing my almost-forgotten backpack.

Since my school was only two blocks away, I decided to walk. I mean, why should someone take a bus when it's just like BOOM BOOM and you're there? I mean, it's totally ridiculous.

I took out my ipod and started listening to Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri. Pretty soon after that I found myself dancing the moves I saw on my Wii game I have. I went on with that for exactly one block. As soon as I finished the first block and kept dancing on the second, I bumped into a figure about the same height as me, except a little taller. I looked at his perfectly sculpted abs which was showing through his shirt but not too much to make it disgusting. Then I looked him up and down. He had wavy dirty blond hair that covered one of his eyes, that matched his deep dark blue eyes that looked like a pool of awesomness. His skin was not tan, but not pale either, right in the middle. He was wearing blue ripped jeans and a gray top that said "Go packers!" written in curly black font. 

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed, then bent down to retrieve my ipod which obviously had clattered to the pavement when we bumped.

"No problem. It was nothing but a bump anyways." he said. His voice was deep and sexy, and I instantly fell in love with it.

"Oh, good then." I murmured, then mentally scowled at how stupid I was acting. Well at least my hot outfit covered for at least half of my idiotness.

"Well, I'll see you around then." He grinned and walked away. Leaving me speechless. Luckily I got over that easily, and managed so say what I wanted to ask since the beginning.

"Wait! What's your name?" I asked.

"Shane." Then he walked off.

Okay so how'd you like this one? vomment and don't forget about the videos to the side of my writing! This one is going to be a song by lemonade mouth (weird name, I know) performing "She's so gone". Trust me its' good! :)