Do you hate love too? Chapter 2

starting where we left off...............................

As soon as classes were done and it was lunchtime, I got my hot lunch and ran into the bathroom. I went into the only open cubicle and started eating my ugly-looking peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It tasted gruesome, but I was REALLY hungry. I gobbled down the sandwich and got started on the corn. At least the corn looked better. I finished quickly and got ready for next class. I did the usual attendance, but this time, with my voice. Everyone in the room gasped in so much horror I thought that I had mucus on my face or something. Two mean girls shouted "Ooh, she talked! What's she gonna do next?". I put my fist in the air as a warning and they shut up. Guess they're all bark and no bite. At least we have science next. 

As soon as I sat in my seat, Joe stood next to my desk. Uh oh. Trouble ahead. I screamed again, but this time in my head. Mr. Paton told Joe to sit down in any seat he wants that's empty. He chose the desk right next to me. Crap, I'm starting to hate science more and more. Mr. Paton took attendance and told everybody that the class is going to be lab partners With the person right next to you. Okay, now I officially hate science. I felt heat creap up my neck onto my pale cheeks. Mr. Paton said our assignment was to mix all the colors with each other and take notes of what each pattern turns into. We both reached for the purple liquid. When my fingers touched his, we both went into a fit of blushing. It keeps getting more and more awkward, I thought. I reached my hand out for the purple liquid once more, and he reached for the orange liquid. We poured a little of each into an empty clear tube. I took note of what happened. He reached for the yellow liquid while I reached for the purple again. We mixed them into a new empty tube and took note of what happened. It went like that for the whole class until we finished. We were the first group to finish since we were the only ones not talking to each other. Joe opened his mouth, and clamped it shut. He looked over our notes while I read a few pages of To Kill a Mockingbird. That was it. I turned in the notes, and came back with an A+ as our grade. I did a happy dance inside my head. Shoot, why am I happy WE got a good grade together? Do I still like him? No way, that can't be possible. These thoughts whirled in my head until the bell rang. When class was done, I took my things and left the room. Joe immediately ran after me, like a duckling goes after its mom. That seemed cute, but the reality side of it wasn't too thrilling. I walked faster, he walked faster, I RAN faster, he RAN faster. It kept going like that until he grasped my arm tightly. I tried to scream, but my supply of voice came short because I just started talking today. "I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry." My eyes opened wide after he said those five words. I yanked my wrist away from his body and started speedwalking to the door. Too bad I don't forgive him.

Thank you for reading! Please vomment! (Vote and comment) See you! ^.^