Do you hate love too? Chapter 8

Starting where we left off.................................................................................

&Krissie&

In the part where Catie saw her crush kissing her so called friend in the movie Mean Girls, I bit my lip, scraping my lip gloss. I immediately zoned out of the movie and into my problems. He can't leave me, if he leaves, my voice leaves. One quarter of my sadness turned to anger quickly. That quarter wanted Charice and whatever other idiots Joe was kissing and texting to burn in heck along with Joe. That anger pretty soon got put out by the big globs of salty tears racing down my face, covering my pimple/zit-free skin.

I felt the hug of Caroline and immediately started bawling my face off.

"Shh, you'll be fine" she said to me and held me tighter just as Catie decided to take revenge against her so called friend Regina George, with the help of her real friends. Luckily, I zoned back into the movie at that moment. As soon as I figured out the plan I was going to use, I jumped out of my comfortable spot and screamed

"That's it!" while spilling my delicious buttery popcorn, sadly. I really love popcorn.

"What are you doing?!" Caroline screamed, probably because she was covered head to toe in my delicious buttery popcorn.

"I've got it!"

"You've got what?"

"I know what I'm going to do!"

"Why are you going to do something?"

"Because I have a problem I need to solve!"

"What is the problem that you need to solve?"

"I will tell you!"

I stayed true to my word, as expected, and told her the lifechanging plan that should work.

                                                          Awesome plan to make Joe miserable as heck:

Since Joe hasn't seen my makeover yet, I was thinking I could break up with Joe, hopefully still have my voice, make Joe really really REALLY want me because of my hot makeover, act sexy near him but hate him and really feel like punching him on the inside, have Caroline help me in my awesome scheme to make him want me, hold the best party ever with everyone EXCEPT Joe invited. Like it? Of course you do. Why? 'Cause it's on, Joe, it's on.

Sorry it was EXTREMELY short, but lucky u guys, cuz i'm writing two chappies today! So u'll get more fun in one day! xD vomment! Peace out!