Do you hate love too? Chapter 4

Starting where we left off.........................................................................

By the time I got to school, the new gossip was all about me, and nothing but me. Everywhere I walked I heard my name. A tear escaped from my eye and raced down my cheek onto the marble flooring. I really miss my mom. I stopped the rest of the tears from falling by blinking furiously. When I reached my locker, there was a guy standing right in front of it, like a bodyguard. "What's up, girl?" He talked as if he was the ultimate player.

"Nothing, so leave."

"Aw, baby, don't be angry."

"Shut up."

He held my waist and I flinched. I turned away.

"Wanna have some fun?"

"Uh, no?"

He held me tighter, and I flinched again, but this time with more worry.

"Baby, I know you wanna have some fun, whaddya say we go to the storage room?"

As soon as he leaned over to kiss my neck, I saw a punch get thrown at him. I dodged just in time so I didn't get hurt too. "You idiot! Never come near her again!" I recognized that voice. Joe. Like he should be talking. "What the heck?!" I gave Joe the best glare I could manage in a lifetime of weirdness. "Hey, don't get up on me! I was just helping!" I raised my fist, ready to give a punch, but stopped. Why does it matter to me? I'm avoiding him, I mean, he had sex with my former best friend! I shouldn't have to care about him! crap! I snapped back to reality, got my books, and ran to class.

I'm gonna skip most of class cuz it doesn't matter too much with all wuts goin' on ^.^

While Mr. Matthews was talking about the equal of x or something, I was reading "The City of Sparks". As soon as I turned the page of the wonderful Sparks, a note came flying onto my desk. I opened the crumpled paper, and read the note. As soon as I read it, my eyes popped out of my head. This is SO not possible!

What the note said was really suprising. It said: Dear lovely Krissie, I'm really sorry about what happened with Miranda. (The former best friend) I was wondering if you could maybe come over to my house so I can explain what happened before and what I want to happen now. Please, trust me!  -Joe

I looked in Joe's direction and saw him eyeing me and looking like he has a really good hair day, and he knows it.  I couldn't even say no to HIM. I know it seems stupid, but I really do love him, and I trust him. This evening, I'll talk to him over at his house. I nodded in his direction, showing that I agreed.

As soon as I got home, I dressed into something easy to take off, but still not slutty. I was super nervous. I said bye to dad, and set off to Joe's house. His parents weren't going to be home for 2 weeks. When I was right in front of his door, ready to ring the doorbell, I stopped. Should I really? I stopped my worries with a slap to the head.

"Ow." I rubbed the sore spot, then rang the doorbell. I was ready. I was- "Come in." -vulnerable. "Wait." I pressed my hands against his chest. "Why did you ask me that in class?" My chest started thumping. I know I messed up when I had sex with Miranda, but it was a huge mistake. I should've went against the blackmail, and go with you." My heart started to thump so hard I thought I could have a seizure any moment. "Okay, let's go in." He looked like he tried to make this special. I guessed he was nervous, too. He let me in, then looked deep into my eyes. My heart thumped so hard, I thought it would break. He......kissed me. I held handfuls of his hair as I grabbed him closer. He grabbed my waist and dragged me to the bed. I had no arguments. The rest I shouldn't say. In the morning, I felt something warm against my bare skin. I looked and saw Joe's hand around my waist. I felt really really secure, but like a slut at the same time. I got out of his bed slowly, looking for a piece of paper. When I found one, I wrote this: Sorry I had to leave without you knowing, but I need to get home and get ready so my dad won't think I got kidnapped or something. See you. Love, Krissie.

Find out what happens next, fans! xD vomment! (I'm not reminding anymore cuz by this chapter u should know.)