Do you hate love too? Chapter 10

Starting where we left off....................................................................................

&Krissie&

I watched in awe as Caroline breakdanced her heart out.

"W-what the heck are you doing?!" I pointed a perfectly polished finger at her, then just stood there, shaking. After about a minute passed I couldn't take it anymore. I burst out laughing my butt off. It wasn't an all girlyish "teehee", but more like a hearty laugh. A "hoho" like Santa Claus. I really miss the days I believed in him.

After what seemed like years and years of laughing, Caroline spoke up.

"W-what the heck are you laughing at?!" She stuttered like there was no end to it. After savouring my last case of the Santa Claus hohos', I stood up, walked over to Caroline, and said:

"You know I gotta play mean to make Joe in living Heck. This is my practice."

I ran upstairs to my room and left the door open. If there's one thing I know about Caroline, it's that if somebody leaves her somewhere, she WILL follow. Just as I finished my thought about if I should change my nail polish or not, Caroline comes bounding over to my room. She was grinning.

"If you wanna play dirty, you need to learn from me." She started ranting on about something that I don't even remember half of. I mentally slapped myself for letting her rant.

"Girl, if you so good teach meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how to dougie teach me teach me how to dougie!" I started imitating Caroline's breakdance.

"That's not breakdancing."

"Exactly. You did this downstairs." I stopped and gasped.

"HOW THE HECK CAN YOU DO THAT WITHOUT FAINTING?!" I gasped for air. Caroline just giggled like  5-year old and started opening all of my drawers.

"What are yo-no, you wouldn't dare." I eyed Caroline suspiciously.

                                                                  Part Two (teehee I left you hanging)

 Pretty soon after that I was running around the house chasing Caroline. Know why? She was holding a bunch of my bras and underwear. Both have embarassing laces my mom gave me.

"Get back here!!!!!!!" I hollered.

"Not on your life!" she hollered back. As soon as Caroline turned to see how I was keeping up, SLAM!!! She hit a pole. Not just any pole, MY stripper pole. Okay, I know you're thinking I get payed and stuff to dance around a pole so it's in the house for practice but lemme tell you that's a huge N.O.

"Why the heck is this here?!" Caroline croaked.

"My pole." Caroline suddenly grew wide-eyed.

"You strip?!" See why I said that WASN'T what it was for?

"Heck to the no! I use it for a practice walk. I walk around the pole, I make it rise a little, and its like balancing class or something. It helps with my sexy walk." I demonstrated and Caroline's open mouth turned to a huge grin bigger than a lion.

"Lemme try lemme try!"

SO sorry I didn't post this earlier I was punished from computer so I'm sorry fans hope you like it! :)