Do you hate love too? Chapter 11

Starting where we left off...................................................................................

&Krissie&

I watched Caroline use her own wobbly sexy walk and thought "When is it going to be tomorrow?".

"That's a rap, Caroline! You can do it tomorrow!"

"Aw, but I don't wanna!"

I linked my arm with Caroline's and dragged her up to my room.

"We are going to paint nails, and help me pick out a sexy outfit for tomorrow!"

I opened the door to my room and flopped onto my really high bed. "Let's choose!"

I didn't know why I even flopped on my bed if I knew I was going to get up after to open my closet. I took a jump off my bed and opened my surprisingly awesome walk-in closet. And when I say walk-in, I mean party-in! It's big enough for a huge drunk party! Too bad I didn't use it for my main room in my  bedroom and use the other for the closet. Silly me.

As soon as I heard the word sexy come out of my mouth I was greatful I went shopping the other day. I really had suckish clothes before I broke out of my unpolished cocoon and into a perfectly polished butterfly. The only difference between a butterfly and me is that I play dirty and hard to get.

Sorry it was so freakin' short! I didn't have much time and anyways I'm building up the awesomness to one or two chapters! Oh almost forgot from now on to the left of this story there will always be a video that I post of a funny guy on youtube! His name is Ryan Higa, and he calls his show nigahiga! His partner in the youtube videos was Sean, and that's how they came up with the name, but Sean moved to Hawaii so now it's just Ryan and he never bothered to change the name! Sad that two BFFs were separated xD See ya!