someone clicked his tongue from behind and came in front of her, he was wearing a black tux with black tie, he asked,"y/n my dear, am i looking gentleman?"

y/n scoffed and said,"looks like you are a pathetic man who thinks man only look gentle in black tux" he said,"maybe i am ready for your funeral"

y/n said,"even if you'll kill me today, i don't have any regrets" he said smiling,"oh same attitude like your father and i hate it" y/n was constantly looking in his eyes. 

he said in loud voice,"look down you bitch!" y/n didn't flinched an inch, he said,"you said you won't have any regret right, what about now?"

he moved aside and y/n saw in front of her, yoongi and jungkook were tied up, she looked at him and yelled at him,"TRY ME! I'LL CHOP YOU INTO PIECES" 

he said moving towards his car,"if you'll go to your brothers on whom i have tied a bomb and cut the red wire you'll save them but if you come to me then *laughs* you know what you can do"

he reminded as he stood at a distance from her and his car,"oh but i think you don't love them so you'll come for me, oh wait, you know that you have only 30 seconds for this!" he laughed like a maniac.

he ordered his man,"open her hands and legs" his man opened y/n, she stood up but her legs stumble and he again said,"oh the water i splashed at you will make you go unconscious"

jungkook yelled,"y/n go and catch him!" y/n looked at him and then at her brothers, he encourages,"yes y/n, baby come at me and leave your brother to die, just like your dad" 

he said,"you have 25 seconds left, my dear, quick come here" he acted as if he is calling his pet. y/n made her sight clear by shaking her head, she looked at a hammer and picked it. 

she tried to move towards her brother but her legs again stumbles, he said,"20 seconds left" she hit her hand with the hammer to keep herself conscious and screamed in pain.

yoongi yelled after seeing her hit herself,"princess!!" she ran towards her brothers and he moved towards his car, y/n took scissor in her hand, he horned and y/n looked back. 

y/n again turned and said,"yoon oppa, don't worry, i'll cut it!" she cut yoongi's bomb and then jungkook, he yelled driving out,"BYE BYE, Y/N" 

y/n untied them, she yelled in frustration,"AGH! HE AGAIN RAN!" jungkook asked,"are you okay princess?" y/n turned but her vision blurred and she fell down but yoongi caught her. 

he moved towards the elevator, Binita came down, she said looking at her,"i just woke up now" they three moved inside and binita scanned her eye above number plate, some floor number flashed on digital pad. 

both boys were so worried for y/n that it didn't surprised them, after they reached on the floor , they got out and entered in a room which looked like medical room. 

seokjin was sitting there, he injected her something and others entered inside, yoongi asked,"stray kids?" namjoon said,"they handle her Australian mafia business" 

he nodded, after 15 minutes, y/n opened her eyes looking at the white ceiling, she turned her head to look at her brothers. 

she tried to sit when taehyung helped saying,"princess, let me help" y/n looked at him realizing what he called her. her dad's face flashed in front of her calling, 'princess' as he made her wear a crown.

she tried to say,"i um..i am..." she sighed and again said,"i am ichor" she was waiting for their shouts and all but they just smiled. 

y/n looked at them with raised eyebrow and jimin confessed,"we knew you are ichor" y/n said,"Mr.Min!" hoseok said,"no, we knew before dad"

y/n looked at them and questioned,"how?" jimin chuckled and said,"your tattoo" y/n glared at aruem and she smiled sheepishly, y/n said,"i knew it was a bad idea"

chan informed,"we are going back in evening,boss" y/n nodded and said,"okay, leave the report of this month here" chan nodded, Felix came in front of her, his head hung low. 

he said in low tone,"i am sorry, i failed, i panicked as everywhere it was smoke but its just an excuse, i need to work hard, today because of my recklessness you, suga and JK were in danger"

he said all of this in one breath, y/n said calmly,"okay, i know you did a mistake but seeing your previous records i am leaving you, understand" he smiled and greeted,"get well soon, bye"

stray kids left from there, y/n said,"lets go home and now we don't need to hide anymore" they all chuckled at her words. y/n stood up when jungkook helped her. 

she said,"i am fine" but it was useless. jungkook said,"princess, you'll just walk quietly" she nodded.  y/n looked at aruem and jimin who were talking with each other. 

WE ARE DONE WITH CHAPTER 28!

show your happiness about double update in comment, if you'll not comment then i'll not update, i don't know how but i want 10+ comments!!!

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN NEXT CHAPTER,TILL THEN TAKE CARE!!

DROP YOUR VOTE AND COMMENT!

LOVE YA~

BYE~