Chapter 7 - pnpso

"Have you heard?! Something happened to an F-rank last night!"

At seven o'clock in the morning, after the nurses had unlocked the doors of each ward, all the trainees rushed to get out of bed.

After a hasty shower, they gathered in the dining room, buzzing over the events of last night.

After Zong Jiu returned Sheng Yu to the ward, he went to the reading room and told Messiah about the missing guy in glasses.

The veterans exchanged glances with each other, unanimously dropped the intelligence-gathering at hand, and searched the entirety of the ground floor and basement 1.

The first death usually brought a lot of information. If the corpse could be found, even the source of the horrific happenings could be deduced.

Contenders couldn't survive in the infinite loop without at least a little basic knowledge of forensic science.

Strangely enough, despite searching the two floors upside down from ten o'clock to when the nurses conducted room checks at eleven o'clock, it was completely fruitless.

But they ended up finally finding the corpse of the guy in glasses in the dirty sink of the washroom on the basement floor.

The word 'corpse' wasn't quite appropriate.

Because what they had found in the sink was a human mop head, made from a wooden stick pounded into the marrow of the brain.

The guy in glasses was a male with a crew cut; it was natural then that his hair wasn't very long, if at all. But the end of the mop had thick strips of clothes arounf it, not only perfectly concealing the head, but also properly holding it in place and making it a useable mop.

If it weren't for one of the trainees who inadvertently glancing through the gaps in the cloth strips and seeing a pair of dead white eyes, no one would have thought that in this short span of time, the guy in glasses not only had his head severed from his body, but would also be hanging where they had searched countless times over, this blatantly in plain sight.

Let alone the people who were on the scene itself, even the bullet chat was shivering in trepidation.

"This is just something I heard, but that F-rank purportedly died in a very gruesome manner, and they haven't been able to recover the rest of the body even till now. Those experienced veterans are saying that such a brutal death was truly very rare."

"What... if even the veterans are saying this, then, what are we newcomers supposed to do? Aren't we just waiting for death like this?"

When Zong Jiu walked in, the dining room was already steeped in a thick atmosphere of sadness and gloom.

He greeted Sheng Yu. As he scooped himself a bowl of congee, he saw Messiah approaching with a two-person portion of buns and fried dough sticks.

"Together?"

Zong Jiu nodded and followed behind the golden-haired Holy Son, sitting at the middlemost table.

Apart from him, there were quite a few others sitting at this table. Closer inspection should show that their entire table was comprised of those veteran trainees who hadn't swallowed the pill last night, all of whom were at least B-rank.

Like a host of small stars clustered around a big moon, others covertly observed this middlemost table.

"Blimey, this white-haired guy sure is something. They actually let him mix in with them."

"What a stroke of luck. Who knows how much of a role that face played in it."

People whispered, "Not to mention the Holy Son, even Qin Ye and the rest; those sitting there are all big shots. He's only an E-rank, isn't he afraid of falling to his death."

Thriller TraineeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara