Penitence ( You destroyed your last chance!)

Megumi opened his eyes. A cold hand was on his back.

-"Did you wake up?"- Sukuna said and smelt Megumi's hair. Megumi tried to get up but Sukuna didn't allow to him.

Sukuna:-"Don't get up! Lie down...It is better."

Sukuna hugged Megumi's body.

Sukuna:-"Oh....Fushiguro Megumi.... I think you didn't like this room. But This room is better for you. This is far from my allies. I know they don't like you. It's better for you not to be seen to their eye. There are some cozy rooms again if you want you can walk there. At the outside, there is a lake. I think you like the nature of it. Would you like something?"

Megumi:-"You- you don't understand....it is wrong. It can't be like that...."

Megumi push Sukuna's hand out and rose his body from the floor. He moved a bit from Sukuna.

Sukuna:-" The wrong is you! Fushiguro Megumi...."

Megumi:-" I am not.... You can't be a good man. You are saying that you love me but you are torturing me. Love is not it!...."

-"Shut Up!"- Sukuna caught Megumi's wrist and pulled him to himself, grabbed Megumi's neck.

Sukuna:-" You want to save people, right? You are saving them but you don't know that.... Since I got you I have already forgotten about people. I have not went out of my domain. People are living peaceful because of you. If there were that brat he would have gave up to me and have submitted himself. But you are not a good sorcerer, you don't care about people."

Megumi:-"I-..."

Sukuna:-"Shut up!.... Whatver..... you don't have any chance. I'm fed up with your boring pains.... Cry, Fushiguro Megumi!....Cry, cry and moan but don't talk about your desires."

Megumi:-"Let me go out. I wanna get some fresh air."

Sukuna:-" That's great!.... I will allow. You can go out."

Megumi got up and looked for his shirt. His shirt was wore out. Because Megumi was there for a long time.

Sukuna:-"Stop, don't wear it... It is not good. And it is also uncomfortable for me to take off it from you. Wait a minute."

Sukuna went to another room and back. He brought a kimono for Megumi. The kimono was really pretty black. He reached the kimono to Megumi. Megumi took it from Sukuna.

Sukuna:-" This is a very good struckture with good rooms. I have these rooms got ready for every situation. There is everything that you need. This is really good, right? Put in.."

Megumi put in the kimono.

Sukuna:-"You are looking good... It's suitable for you."

Sukuna caught Megumi's waist. Megumi push Sukuna's hand out.

Megumi:-"Let me go."

Sukuna:-"Okay...you can go out."

Megumi:-"I wanna be alone. Don't follow me."

Sukuna:-"Huh? Then I will give you time. You can't stay lonely for a long time."

Megumi didn't say anything and left the room, went to outside. There was really beautiful. Dark but was beautiful. He walked a bit and saw the lake that Sukuna said. It was really beautiful. Megumi went there, sat on the ground, looked at the water.

"If I...... If.....No...."- Megumi took a breathe with a sigh, scratched the ground.

"I don't know that what happens if I submit myself. He is a devil! I never believe in him. Ohh..... What the Hell!.....What a love? Damn!...."- Megumi hit the ground, his eyes began to being teary. He was very upset. Pains, injures, and Sukuna's words.....they were torturing Megumi. Megumi misses Yuji, Nobara, and Gojo. It has been too long since he came there....