You cheer me up!

Megumi was awake and lying down on the earth. He was shocked. He can't still believe that Sukuna did terrible works with him. He couldn't calm down. "How?" "How can I ..." "What do I have to do?" "Why did he do it to me?" "How can I escape?"- these were in his mind. He afraids of Sukuna so much. After that his fear rose.

"Do not fear so much..." Megumi heard his voice...

"You won't die!"- Sukuna said and smirked.

Megumi found a strength to get up. He ducked and said:

-"It is better to I die than you do it to me!"

Sukuna:-"If you have to die I will kill you myself."-Sukuna replied he was so calm.

Megumi:-"Agree, kill me now!"-Megumi look up from earth.

Sukuna:-"You can't die now. Because we didn't have fun yet."

Megumi:-"Fun?... I think you had enough!"

Sukuna:-"Is that enough? It isn't enough Fushiguro Megumi. We have many works to do together."

Megumi:-"If are these works about doing something to me like yesterday then I-"

Sukuna:-"Not as yesterday, better than that!"

Megumi:-"Huh? I am not a woman!"

Sukuna:-"Right. Your gender is male. And it is nice."

Megumi:-"Yeah, and your gender is too! It is just a fucking thing that being these type of works between men"

Sukuna:-" But.... I'm not a human"

Megumi:-"Why.....why?"

Sukuna kneeled beside Megumi, touched his chin. Megumi gasped. Sukuna's nails were stinged to Megumi's chin.

-"Because... kehh.... You cheer me up!" Sukuna said and approached to Megumi.

"No-no, No Sukuna" Megumi tried to eschew but Sukuna pulled him.
Megumi kicked him and tried to run but Sukuna caught him.

-"You made a mistake with kicking me, Fushiguro Megumi." Sukuna clenched Megumi. Sukuna shut Megumi's mouth with his hand and took off Megumi's shirt. Kissed Megumi's neck. Megumi tried to escape but he felt there was an another mouth that was kissing his mouth. Sukuna's another mouth on his hand. Megumi couldn't endure. He was ready to shout. But Sukuna had shut Megumi's mouth.

Sukuna lay him down and and unhanded his mouth

Sukuna lay him down and and unhanded his mouth. Because of Megumi could not breath. He allowed Megumi to breath a bit but shut his mouth again soon.
Megumi was suffering so much. Sukuna started kissing parts of Megumi's body. Sukuna continued it long. It was so hard to breath for Megumi. His body was clenched by Sukuna, his sharp nails were stinging to Megumi, He was feeling pain when Sukuna kissed him. He couldn't do anything right now just could moan. There were appeared tears in Megumi's eyes.
Sukuna saw it. "Nice, it's Nice!" Sukuna stopped. But didn't let him go.

-"You got enough for today Fushiguro Megumi"- Sukuna smirked."You made me happy today".

Megumi breathed in. Sukuna gave him time to brethe.

Sukuna stroked Megumi's hairs, and touched his chin:
"Did you feel me?"

Megumi could not say anything. He had no strength.

-"Did you feel me?" Sukuna asked again.

Megumi tried to say something but couldn't. He hasn't breathed in enough.

Sukuna clenched Megumi's chin with his sharp nails.
"Reply me Fushiguro Megumi, Did you feel me?" Sukuna asked again with anger.

"Y-y-yeah....."-Finally Megumi replied hardly.

"Nice!" Sukuna let Megumi's chin go.

"Listen, Fushiguro Megumi. You can't escape. Noone can help you to leave me. You will stay with me forever. There is nothing interesting about world... but except you. You are mine any more. You have got to accept me and my pains. You have got to suffer for to cheer me up. Forget everything about your life. Your life is belongs to me. I will control your life. Your soul has got to belongs to me and it will be. One day you will stop running. You will give up to me and begin to work for me."
Sukuna said and left Megumi. Megumi stayed alone. Hug himself. His eyes became teary.

He remembered Gojo's words when he told Megumi:
" One day You will belong to others who is stronger than you. And your life became a part of their benefit. So get stronger for to don't be a toy for others!"

Megumi was curbing himself hardly from crying.

-"No Way"-he said.