Pleading tearful...(found Megumi)

JUJUTSU SORCERERS...

Gojo was very restless. He was triying to find Megumi. But he couldn't. Also Yuji was thinking about where Megumi is. Then Yuji thought about his brother Choso. If Choso go to the place where Megumi lost he can find Megumi by analysing Megumi's blood. Yeah, there is really his blood. Because also Megumi got hurt. Yuji told to Gojo about it. Then Gojo, Yuji, Choso and Ijichi went to there. There were still blood of people. Yeah the traces of blood were old but Choso can find Megumi's blood among them. And Choso found it. He touch the trace of blood. He shocked by chance.

-"What happened?"- Gojo asked.
Choso stood of and looked at earth.

-"I found him..."- he said.

-"Really? Where he is? "- Gojo asked again.

Choso:-" I saw him... he is... he..." Choso couldn't speak.

-"What happened to Fushiguro?"- Yuji asked.

Choso:-" I saw him among arms..... And his body is.... He is suffering.... He is..."

-"Arms?..."- Yuji asked with shocked face.

Choso:-"Uhhhh,.. He is with Sukuna. I felt his body who was holding him. This is Sukuna!"

Both of Gojo and Yuji shocked. Gojo understood all. Sukuna has took away Megumi to his domain.
They went back to Jujutsu High.

-"Sukuna's domain is looks like his own kingdom. There are curses too but they don't approach to Sukuna. And noone can enter there if he does not allow. We cannot enter there..."- Gojo said and thought:
"Why only Megumi?... Sukuna is doing fucking works with him. How can we understand it? So, Sukuna has private interest for Megumi. No, he is child yet. But Sukuna doesn't care.... I can't give Megumi to him. I have to save Megumi. I have to save him. And Now, Megumi needs help. But I cannot enter his domain... What can I do?.."

-"DAMN!!!!"- Gojo hit the table. He was angry. And he left the room where were Yuji, Choso, Ijichi, 2nd years, Nobara and others.

All of them were worrying about Megumi......

In Sukuna's Domain...

-" You are cool! Fushiguro Megumi.
You are only thing what I curious only. I really like your body...."- Sukuna said to Megumi and continued to massaging Megumi's body. Megumi was among Sukuna's arms.

-"You... dddon't understandd...
It is not true..."- Megumi said. He was afraid. He tried to escape of Sukuna's arms.
Sukuna allowed Megumi to escape and let him go slowly. Because of he was holding Megumi for a long time. He had enjoyed enough. Megumi got up hardly.

-"Not true?..."- Sukuna said.
-"You are mine anymore! Don't try to do anything. It is useless. Just give up and let me enjoy Fushiguro Megumi!"- Sukuna said. He was watching Megumi. Megumi put on his shirt.

-"You did wrong, don't put your cloth on. It interrupts to watch your body"- Sukuna reached over his hand to touch Megumi's body. Megumi pushed Sukuna's hand.

Sukuna:-"Don't worry...I am just going to touch your body. Let me touch you."

Megumi:-"Please, Su-Sukuna don't do it... I'm ttt-tired..."

Sukuna:-" I know. You cheered me up today. So I decided to reward you! Ask something what you want. Fushiguro Megumi."

Megumi:-" Will you do what I want?"

Sukuna:-" Yes, But don't ask about to Let you go. You have to stay here!"

Megumi ducked into the earth. His eyes started filling with tears: