Do you want to see the HELL? ( admitting guilt for the first time)

After Sukuna left Megumi was asleep. He hadn't any strength. And he had a dream.

In his dream: Megumi was walking around of their home. He saw Gojo on the garden.
"Gojo-sensei!"-Megumi shouted and run to Gojo. Gojo looked at him.
"Oh, Megumi...Where were you?"-Gojo asked with a sigh.
Megumi kneeled and said:
-"I was...I was ...Sukuna took away me."
Gojo:-"Can you endure it?"
Megumi:-"I can't....My full body hurts...I can't take a breathe...He is suffering me, please sensei help me! Rescue me!"
Gojo-"What is the word that I tell you most?"
Megumi-"This word is..."Get stronger"
Gojo:-"Yeah, GET STRONGER!"

Megumi woke up. Took a deep breathe. "Gojo-sensei...."-he said. He was ready to cry.

"You woke up?"- Sukuna came to the room.
Megumi feared. He is just woke up and saw Sukuna again. The room was dark. The candle lights so low.
"Did you call Six-eyed?"-Sukuna said and sat down on the bed. Also Megumi was on the bed. Megumi moved a bit. "Don't move"-Sukuna said and caught Megumi's leg.

Megumi:-"I-I didn't say anything....please let my leg go!"

Sukuna:-"I see, you are well."

Megumi:-"May I go out?...it is too dark"

Sukuna:-"Because it is already too late. You slept a long. I am sure you have strenght enough!"

Megumi:-"Whatever, I want to go out"

Sukuna:-"I don't allow! I told you that it is late." Sukuna pinned him to the bed.

Megumi:-"Wait! Please...."

Sukuna:-"You will be on this bed and cheer me up tonight."
Sukuna started unbuttoning Megumi's shirt.

Megumi:-"Stop-stop! Take of your hands"

Sukuna:-"Let me enjoy"

Megumi:-"Damn you! Go to the hell!!!"

Sukuna:-"Hell?.... Do you want to see the hell? I can show you!"

Sukuna bound Megumi's arms to the bed, took of his shirt. He held Megumi's midriff. Megumi took a deep breathe with a sigh:
-"Sukuna! I beg...please don't do it."

Sukuna faced to Megumi and said:
-"Aren't you going to see the hell? Wait untill you see it."

Megumi:-"No, I don't want...stop"

Sukuna licked Megumi's neck, clenched his body. Megumi moaned. Sukuna caught him hard. His nails sank into Megumi's body.

"Don't interrupt to enjoy your body. And get ready to feel the hell."-Sukuna kissed Megumi's mouth too hard with his all strenght. Megumi felt throes. Megumi always has been weaker than Sukuna. Sukuna has used 20% of his strength to torment Megumi. And Megumi couldn't stand it. But this time Sukuna used his all strength. He gave his all to torture Megumi so much that he got tired himself as a result. Sukuna gasped. Megumi was under him. He looked at Megumi. Megumi was silance and would not move.

-"Fushiguro Megumi"- Sukuna applied to Megumi. Megumi was unconscious. But his condition was very bad. Megumi looked dead. Sukuna feared.

-"Fushiguro Megumi!"- Sukuna shaked him. Megumi was not even breathing. He couldn't endure. Sukuna feared of Megumi's condition. He called his allies:

-"Uraume, Kenjaku!"- Sukuna shouted. Kenjaku and Uraume arrived.

-"What happened to him?"- Sukuna asked.

Kenjaku aproached to Megumi and Touched his forehead.

-"You are exaggareted! He couldn't endure. Put him in water immadiately."- Kenjaku said.