The awaking of new hope ( You can't manage to die!) PART 1

Megumi called his Shikigami dog. The black dog escaped. Megumi hugged his dog.

Megumi:-"Now he isn't here. I didn't call my any Shikigami because of Sukuna could  kill them. I am tired..... I have no will anymore.....Tsk!.... The last thing I accepted...... MUTILATE ME!  and kill me! Then you will have been saved me from Sukuna. Do it!"

The black dog indicated refusing it. Megumi stroked its head.

Megumi:-"Don't be afraid....It will be okay.... I can't endure any longer. They can't save me. Look... what is he doing to me?!... Don't you want  Me to be suffered, right?.... Please do it then we will be escaped....."

He let his dog go. The dog licked Megumi's face.

Megumi:-"I'm sorry.... sorry Itadori.... Kugisaki.....and Sorry Gojo-sensei....."

                 *  *  *  *  *  *  *

             In JUJUTSU HIGH...

Yuji was thinking about something in his room. He stood up, went to the window, opened it and took a deep breathe. Choso told him there was not anybody who mighy be a spy of Sukuna. Actually they all know Sukuna doesn't need a spy or servant. Yuji was very worried.

-"Yuji!"- the door knocked. Yuji ran and opened the door.

-"Brother?..."- Yuji saw Choso.

Choso:-"Gojo ordered me to call you. He said that he had an important thing to tell everyone."

Yuji:-"Okay...."

Choso:-"Are you okay?"

Yuji looked at the ground. Choso put his hands on Yuji's shoulders.

-"Don't worry. Everything will be fine. He will be saved! Don't loose your hope. I am here with you Yuji. We will do everything we can  and I am sure we will definitely rescue him."- Choso hugged Yuji. Choso knows. Yuji was distressing about Megumi and recognizing it was his fault.

"Come on Yuji...."- Choso  guided Yuji.

They gathered but there wasn't everyone. Gojo had called only his students, Ijichi, Nanami, Shoko and Yaga.
And there was a stranger woman.

Maki:-"Why didn't you call others?"

Nanami:-" Gojo wanted it."

Gojo:-"Because you all know our every action is failing. The reason of it everyone discovered our plans and we didn't hide it so we lost Akagi Muto. This woman is a special grade sorcerer. She can help us to connect with everybody who is even another place. It means we can connect with Megumi. "

Yuji:-"Really?!... Sensei you are serious, right?"

Gojo:-"Yes Yuji, I am!"

-"Mhm! Sorry!"- that woman said.

Woman:-" Sorry, but you didn't understand. Yes I can help you to connect with everyone but If you are talking about Ryomen Sukuna and his domain, sorry but I am afraid I can't."

Gojo:-"What?! Why?"

Woman:-" He is the King of curses and you know his level. I will try with my all but I think you can only see him but can't talk with him. And He can't see you. Only you can see him."

Gojo sat down. He began to think.

Yuji:-"Why?..... If we can talk with Fushiguro it would be fine. "

Gojo:-"It is not bad too. Okay It is better than not to know his situation. How many times you can help us to see him?"

Woman:-" Once a day. And not everybody can see him. I can only send one person."

Gojo:-" That person is definitely me! And others, listen me! This is a secret that we found this woman. If anybody hear about it then It might be happen again. You get what I said, right?!"

-" Yes!"- Everyone replied.

Yuji:-" Gojo-sensei,.... But I also wanna see Fushiguro. "

Gojo:-" Don't worry, Yuji. In this type of situation only I have to conduct. "

Yuji:-" I got..."

Yuji seemed to be sad and Gojo noticed it.

-"Hey Yuji, Don't worry. It will be fine!"- Gojo stroked Yuji's head with a sincere smile."

-" I trust in you, Sensei!"- Yuji also smiled at Gojo.

Gojo:-"Well.... This evening you all come to my room. We will open a ritual."

          In SUKUNA's DOMAIN...

Sukuna entered the room and saw  bloody Megumi. Sukuna hurried and held Megumi.

-" I see.... You wanted to die. I think you ordered it to one of your Shikigami. Fushiguro Megumi why are you like that? You are so balky! ..... But You can't throw off me. You are still alive!" - Sukuna put his hand on Megumi's chest. He used his RCT to heal Megumi.
Megumi's injures began to be healed.

-" You can't managed to Die, Fushiguro Megumi! If I would be late for a bit again you would have been dead."- Sukuna said to unconsicouss Megumi.

Megumi's face, his hands, full body was bloody. Sukuna caught Megumi's bloody hand and licked it. Then he licked Megumi's bloody face and neck. He  appeared to be cleaning Megumi by licking his blood. After hours Megumi opened his eyes and saw he was on Sukuna's hands. Megumi was shocked. His eyes zone out. Sukuna was gazing him. Megumi tried to get up but Sukuna caught him hardly and pulled Megumi to himself.

Sukuna:-"Did you try to kill yourself?"

Megumi:-" Why am I alive? "

Sukuna:-" Because I healed you. Fushiguro Megumi tell me what will I do to you? What kind of punishment do you want?"

Megumi:-"Damn you Sukuna! Let me go! I don't want to live!"

Sukuna:-"I don't allow you to kill yourself again!"

Sukuna grabbed Megumi's hair.

Sukuna:-" Don't need to kill yourself. One day I will kill you myself. But no yet. It's too early to die for you."

Megumi:-" It isn't important the time of my death I want you to do it now. Kill me Sukuna!"

Sukuna:-" When It was the time to kill you I'll promise you, I will kill you by overtaxing you even you can't imagine. Wait for that moment but before that.... you have to submit yourself to me."

Megumi closed his eyes. There were a lot of different thoughts in his mind. He wasn't able to say anything to Sukuna. Sukuna was still grabbing him. And He saw that some tears was shedding from Megumi's eyes. Sukuna let Megumi's hair go. He caught Megumi's wrists and pinned him to the ground. He reached his hand to collar of Megumi's kimono. He took off it. Sukuna touched his lips to Megumi's and began to kiss him. He pressed Megumi. Megumi grabbed and pulled Sukuna's kimono because of pain. Sukuna rose his head and looked at Megumi.

-" Do you want me to undress too?"- Sukuna smirked and took off his kimono. Actually it was the thing that Megumi didn't want. Sukuna continued doing it. But this time Megumi didn't resist.

Sukuna:-" I am noticing someting in you Fushiguro Megumi."

Sukuna had fun because Megumi didn't resist.

(To be continued......)