Final round

Barbie's POV

This plan is crazy.
That was what Patricia said. But what else could we do?

I sighed as I glanced at myself in the mirror....admiring the black dress, that went with black heels and a black clutch bag.
My long blonde hair was pulled into a neat bun...with just some strands of my hair loose.

"Barbie."

I turned around and saw Cassandra in a red polka dots spaghetti strap dress
Wow she's killing this look.

"1981 premiere of the James Bond film For Your Eyes Only, Princess Diana wore this.....one month before her wedding," I explained as I looked at the dress Cassandra was wearing.

She looked down at the dress, looking impressed. "You know your fashion for sure, Barbie."

Right then I heard a knock on the door.
We both turned around as Nikki entered.
"Are you guys ready?"
I looked at Cassandra and then nodded.

"Where are Teresa and Patricia?" I asked, looking around.
Right on cue the two entered the room.

"About time," Nikki rolled her eyes and gestured towards the two black bags, "Come on....get ready you two."

Patricia gasped in surprise as she unzipped the bag.
She pulled out a green sparkly dress with puff sleeves and a V-cut.
"I hope you don't mind, Nikki. But I'm keeping this dress."

I didn't say anything. I just rolled my eyes as the two of them got ready.
Both looked really really awesome in their outfits.

The dress Teresa was wearing was a  purple strapless gown.
Princess Diana wore this one in an opera in Munich, Germany in November 1987.

Alongside with each dress came the accessories.
I was wearing a sapphire necklace with pearls, the famous sapphire ring and pearl earrings.

I glanced over to the other side of the room to see Cassandra still looking at the outfit.
Cassandra was wearing a round necklace with pearls earrings and a replica of the Spencer tiara

"My mom will kill me," Cassandra groaned, "This is too revealing for her liking."
Well true....but my dress is the most revealing to be honest.

"Patricia, aren't you missing something?" Nikki asked her to which she shrugged.
Nikki opened a tiny box, revealing a gorgeous emerald choker.
Patricia grinned before putting on the choker.

Teresa was busy putting on her purple choker, earrings and her long purple gloves.

"And now....the next....we have...Nikki Watkins!" The announcer's voice came through.
I looked at everyone else.
"That's us. Cass, you go first," Nikki rubber her hands together.

And with that Cassandra went out of the changing room...going towards the stage.
Not a minute later the sound of excited screams and cameras clicking shook the entire place.

All of us looked at the runway to see Cassandra waving at the crowd and showing off her dashing looks.
She posed for the cameras as they were taking pictures of her.
After a couple of minutes, she headed towards the backstage.

Patricia headed out next.
The crowd went crazy once again.
Patricia twirled in her green sparkly gown...
And that just did it.

The dress shined brighter underneath the lights....causing an uproar within the crowd.
Then she sent a kiss to the audiences and smirked at Jenessa Jones before posing for the cameras.
After several minutes she walked straight back to the backstage.

"That was some smooth move, Patricia!" I complimented her to which she grinned proudly.

"You're up, T!" Patricia nudged her to which she nodded and walked towards the stage.
The crowd cheered even louder as Teresa proudly showed off the dress. She winked at the crowd and waved.