" How about I will race you best out of three and whoever is the winner gets to keep the girl?" asked her ex-boyfriend Tristan.

The only Tristan that I can stand was my teammate Tristan Murphy and not her douche of ex-boyfriend Tristan King who broke her heart too many times.

"Mase, don't even think about it because what if he plays dirty and you get hurt?"she tried to persauded with me out of it.

Gently pinching the bridge of my nose as i exhaled my emotion of frustration out my nose slowly counting to twenty trying hard not to punch him in the anymore as she drew smoothing heart pattern or circle instantly making me calm down especially from the moment that i have met her in the start of last year whilst everyone else was getting to know the university halls with a guide as i remember watching sneak away from the crowds off toward the music room to play the piano whilst she casually starting singing like she owns the place in her element up until now was when i started to like her.

At this moment it was when I knew that she belonged with me. I would win a thousand of illegal car races for her within a heart as she was the air that i constantly breathed without her i was just a rookie hockey player that had big dreams in a small town who want to aim for the big leagues and i had a feeling that this guy like to play dirty, furthermore, this time i didn't start the drama as the drama seemed to love me a little too much nowadays because one quarter of the rumors about me were right whilst the rest were purely based a fabricated lies which people made up about me.

"That right, listen to your girlfriend like a scared little jungle kitten."

Needless to say that i wasn't going to leave until i get the lost words before driving off just knowing to myself that this would be the talked of the town tomorrow morning on the university students groups chat were going to filled with loads of comments or other people betting who would win this drive off race in the racing tracks and i certain he wouldn't know the feeling i get when she looked right up into my eyes smiling or her playful side come because to me those moments were like pure gold diamonds to cherish and treasure forever in any lifetime that we would definitely ended up in as i saw stars seeing right through her eyes.

Quite frankly, I just don't want to deal anymore with Tristan my rival so I restrained myself to take the high ground on this one time I walked away from him deciding that he wasn't worth it until I says the truth for my last words as I noticed a little flicker of sadness that was being washed away by anger in her eyes was burning in frustration at Matthew being an absolute idiot who had cheated and tried to put her on a unhealthy diet.

"Honestly, why are you so annoying every twenty four seven? and you lost her when you decided to break her heart because you were man enough to have an amazing girl like her." I yelled angrily at Matthew.

And then she started to stand in front of me as she stared at him looking rather unamused at him. She wasn't afraid of him at all as she laughed in disgust knowing her own strength even though this wasn't how she imagined her first date with me to be at this moment. I knew that she wasn't going to break down right in front of him. Matthew thinks that he could get a chance to steal my girl and take her heart away a couple billion in the whole wide world because she belongs to me even, the sky doesn't seem to shine without her smiling everyday as well as the world does turned alright.

Superwoman got nothing on her as she was basically facing one of her ugly demons and yes i did her ex-boyfriend Matthew ugly even i did hear how petty i sounded right now but i was a shameless guy fighting for the people who i cared about as i proudly watched her say her piece being bravely fierce and boldness in her stance were like electric sparking through my blood pumping to do anything to protect her from any harm or any unwanted intruder of people not seeing the truth her. Furthermore, my boss was giving me no options except to accept his challenge even more than that to wipe his grin off his face to teach him a lesson to never mess with the both of us.

"You broke my pucking heart into pieces and now you're here wanting me back?"she asked in fury to Matthew.

If he wanted a challenge then he was most definitely going to get one very soon since I wasn't about any violence but my exception to violence was if someone ever harmed or laid a hand on my girl then there was no holding me back from being a raging lion only to make sure that I had my revenge.

At the end of the day, we walked back to my car in a haste out of the racing tracks part side of town towards university/ college campus to her housing building as i parked my car into the parking lots and then opening a door for her afterwards we walked to the entrance of the building onto the seconds floor on the stairs until we managed to reach her room when she knocked on the door, we saw her roommate as well as her friend Jessa opened it whilst the other friends of her were watching a k-pop or a teen drama shows on their room screen tv including eating two boxes of pizzas.

All of her friends waited for us to say our goodbye to each other before they closed the door to began to questioned her with multiple questions and eagerly asking her how our dates went in excitement during gossiping about the date although, the end of the date was a complete bust however, i was planning many more dates for the two of us to go without having any interruption at all because she deserve the best of everything in the world being one another muses.

Later on, I walked down the stairs next, I went into the parking lot leaning against my car when a sudden thought began to hit me and I took out my phone in front my pocket of my trousers to call her knowing that she probably might not answer her phone.

I smiled and spoke to her answer machine that would put this call into one of her voicemails."Hey, again it's me and I just wanted to tell you're one of the biggest stars in my dreams."