Chapter 8

Playing melancholia
Y/n :- Okay let's not freak out and go to the receptionist counter. Let's discuss further details there..
Taehyung:- Better idea.

They quickly went to the receptionist counter and took their seats in sofa, some in chairs.

Suga:- What the hell is happening here? We all will die dude,sooner or later but here only. I don't know what to do.
Eunbi:- Yes.... We shouldn't have came here
Hoseok :- Shut up Eun,just shut up. You were the first one to give the idea of coming here. Said that there is nothing like ghost entities. Even Jin hyung and jimin said the same, now where are they? I, Suga, Hana unnie,Y/n we already warned you guys but who listens?Do you have explanation for this? Do you?
Eunbi:- Hoseok,I didn't drag you all here. You all came with me. You're not kids.
Sana:- Stop it guys,just stop it! Stop arguing.
Hana:- Yes, Jin and Jimin are no more. Do you know what that means? They are dead. We have lost them forever.
Jungkook:- Noona.......
He went towards hana and hugged her and cried. Jin was like a father like brother to him. Jungkook loved and respected hana so much that it was hurting him to see Hana like this.
Jungkook:- Sana, don't cry please.
He hugged Sana aswell.

Sudden realisation hit Taehyung and he said,
Taehyung:- Guys just check once if there's any network in your phone.
Everyone shook their head.
Taehyung:- Dammit!
Namjoon:- Wait, someone in us was talking to phone while entering this building. Jungkook wasn't it you?
Jungkook:- Yes, it was my Appa's phone.
Namjoon:- There is internet outside the building,but no internet inside. But we can't go outside. That means,
Taehyung and Suga:- Terrace!
Taehyung:- Terrace is a open space,we can find network there.
Suga:- Yes, if there's a building, there's a terrace also.
Taehyung:- Wait I'll go to find the terrace.
Hoseok:- Wait don't go alone, it's risky. I'll come with you
Taehyung:- Namjoon and Suga hyung and Jungkookie,take care of them.
Hoseok:- Let's go.
Jungkookie:- If there's anything,call for help.

They were walking slowly in a dark alley kind of place using torch light

Like this

Hoseok:- Where do you think the terrace is ?
Taehyung:-Duh! Upstairs.
Hoseok :- Oh yes!
Suddenly Taehyung bumped into a wall.
Hoseok:- Motherfucker, Be careful!
Taehyung:- There's stairs here.lets climb up the stairs.

They were walking through the stairs.

Something like this

They were walking and walking. They reached the second or third floor, they had no idea.

Hoseok:- Where are the rest of the stairs?
Taehyung:- Probably the other way.

They tried to search for the stairs. Both of them were listening some whisperings infront of their ears. They turned around at back but no one was there. Suddenly a dim light glowed in backs and a noise came from their back (see they they were facing their front but after hearing some whisperings they turned back now their back was their front now again they heard some noises from the back which was their front before and again turned around to their front)

They saw a lady nurse saying
Lady nurse:- 손 박사님을 만나러 오셨나요? 의사 선생님은 지금 한가하십니다. 오세요.

(son bagsanim-eul mannaleo osyeossnayo? uisa seonsaengnim-eun jigeum hangahasibnida. oseyo.)
Meaning:- Are you here to visit Doctor Son? Doctor is free now,come.

Soon the lady went inside a room .
Suddenly Hoseok started to go towards the room. It seemed like someone was attracting him towards the room and he was hypnotized.
Taehyung:- Hyung stop!
He started to go behind Hoseok.

To be continued

Woooh! How was it?...pls vote this chapter. It's free to vote and why do you hold grudge or ego against me that you're not voting?. Vote pls🥺..Also please follow me..okay meet you in the next episode.. till then byeeee 💜