Maggi

Maggi paced back and forth in her lair. She was trying to calm herself down. Dan didn't really know that she was the villain. How could he? She narrowed her eyes against the wall. That's what she got for trying a more friendly approach. Slouching onto a beanbag, she let out a strangled cry. It was for the best that she ditched them. She was started to get to attached. That would not work. She had started to see Exodus as more. As Henry. She could not let that happen. She needed them both destroyed. She reached into a corner and got out her notebook. She placed Dan's name onto her top ten on her hit-list. 

Exodus

Jake

Dan

Her main three. Her best friend's nemesis. Her cop of a brother. And the very person to dare ask if she had betrayed him. She scoffed at the thought. If he knew her at all, which she hadn't let him, but still, he would know that she would never betray her friends like that. But, since he had startled her from when she was barely starting to think she wouldn't actually be able to hurt them, she closed her eyes and wondered how she'd make them suffer first. Maybe she'd erase Dan from Henry's mind. IN FRONT OF HIM. Her mouth broke into a large manic smile. She'd watch the tears flow from his eyes as his boyfriend could no longer remember him. Or, she'd make him mis-remember. Maybe make Dan the villain. The one who sent the threatening text. The one plotting how to kill him. A psychotic laugh emerged from her mouth. She would have so much fun with them, she almost wouldn't need her whole villain group. But, she knew she wouldn't be able to do it without them. She wasn't the doer. She was the thinker. She flipped to a different page and glanced over the words. The addresses of her new cohorts. She had cameras installed when she was observing the superpowered individuals of Koral City. She never could remember how she got the cameras there, but it was helpful nonetheless. Just the idea that she could see what Norma was doing that very minute brought a rush of heat to her face. She hid her face in her notebook, even though no one was there to see her blushing over one of her employees. Though, the payment required her to romance Norma. Maggi sighed. What was she thinking when she agreed to that? She had no experience in any of that. In any of what she promised the others, too. She could cry out at the thought. Never would she have ever thought that she would be in that very position. Needing to break her friend out of jail, pulling together an elite team, taking out her nemesis and his boyfriend. She had nothing but rage towards Dan. She was sure he was still suspicious of her, but she honestly didn't care. It would be much easier if she didn't have to maintain the tedious relationship. Trying to pretend she wanted to remain among them. It made her sick. She could barely admit it to herself, she had almost wanted to be friends with them. She rolled her eyes and got up. She placed her notebook back in the corner before leaving the lair and walking back to her house. There had been police in the vague area, but she wasn't very worried. The only thing she needed was to not get caught sneaking back to their apartment. She was quite good at sneaking. The thought of her being better at it than, probably even Norma, was exhilarating. She crouched through the shadows of the more dense places of police and stepped quietly through the roads without. She breathed a sigh of relief when she got back to her apartment. She had did it again. She knew her brother was out there, too. Her thoughts darkening at the mere mention of him. So quick to blame Sabrina when it was him and the other nonsensical law-abiders who needed to be locked away. Sabrina just wanted to let everyone be free to handle things by themselves. Create their own order. The strong against the weak. The thoughts of the utopia Sabrina was going to make, before or after she destroyed the planet. She knew the earth was infected with the rules, the laws. They had needed to start over, together. Maybe she could bring Norma along when they break Sabrina out. Into the void of space, somehow surviving together. It gave Maggi butterflies each time she thought about it. I guess the feelings for Sabrina haven't all gone away... She sighed. Why couldn't she just drop it. Sabrina would never love her back. It had nothing to do with Maggi, either. It both consoled and irritated Maggi. Nevertheless, she wouldn't ever do anything to her. Norma wanted her, and Maggi was beginning to think that, maybe, she did, too. She flopped onto her bed and smiled up at the ceiling. The butterflies had become incessant. She grabbed a pillow and curled into it. She didn't know the lengths of Norma's powers. Maybe she was watching now. Or maybe she was thinking of Maggi too. If either of those were anywhere near true, she didn't care. She would dream on anyway.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed! I'm sorry for the long break, and I am very, very tired. But I wanted to write again tonight, as promised! As always, and again, I hope you enjoyed and continue to read!